UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Morning tired.gif

Continuing healing thoughts for Tiks Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Lets see, today Ben ate Bob's kibble, came home, ate a kilo of raw meat, and had another kilo of tripe for his tea, I think it's safe to say his appetite is robust laugh.gif

That's fantastic news partytime.gif

RMF : The police rang me last night. They are coming round on Friday to talk to me about neighbour and his nest felling activities. I have to decide whether to give a statement, which would then mean that he would know my name/address. TBH the reason for ringing the police was to try and stop him chopping the nests down, so need to think hard about next steps.

Edited by merledogs

Just about to start my last 4 hour stint of studying, before my exam at 2pm. Wibble unsure.gif

I am sliding into full blown "OMGpanicpanicpanic" mode as usual rolleyes.gif Not helped by the fact that I've now got the dilemma of what to do re the neighbour, ie whether I give statement to the police and have the possibility that I may have to go to court hanging over me, which is making me more anxious than I already am sad.gif

Just about to start my last 4 hour stint of studying, before my exam at 2pm. Wibble unsure.gif

I am sliding into full blown "OMGpanicpanicpanic" mode as usual rolleyes.gif Not helped by the fact that I've now got the dilemma of what to do re the neighbour, ie whether I give statement to the police and have the possibility that I may have to go to court hanging over me, which is making me more anxious than I already am sad.gif

The neighbour thing is tomorrow's dilemma. Try to put it out of your mind till after your exam. There's always a chance that there won't be a prosecultion anyway even if you do give a statement.

Thinking calm, focused studying thoughts for you. :GroupHug:

I am so sick of studying. Apart from Saturday, when I did a couple of hours, I have done five or six hours a day for the past four days, and a couple of hours this morning. I've only stopped because I've got to the stage where I have overloaded my brain and it's about to explode. I give up, I don't know whether I am going to be able to write stuff for three hours, but I've got to the stage where I don't care, I just want the exam over and done with.

evening all from a very damp Sri Lanka , the Monsoons have come a little early and there has been a lot of flash flooding. We have been fairly lucky and only lost 1 small pup to the bad weather.

WSPA's disaster management team contacted us to check we were okay and to see if we needed assistance which was lovely of them considering they are based in Bangkok so not without there own issues

Have a clinic planned for Saturday and have been busy buying emergency lighting in case of power cuts !

your braver than me, I wouldnt have my legs waxed lol

I've decided to try a few "firsts" - things I've never done before. :ohmy: :unsure: :laugh: Haven't decided on any others yet but I'm open to suggestion (except for tattoos - don't think I could do it)