UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I might be committing murder very shortly - if so please send cakes with files in laugh.gif we have new neighbours in the garden directly behind us the previous ones had 2 girls and a huuuuuge trampoline and they spent all summer screaming and driving me nuts - the new ones have boys who have spent the afternoon kicking a football against our shared fence making a huge racket and knocking on our door for their ball back when it's gone over the top rolleyes.gif apparently the fence is the goal *heavy sigh* I just hope they get tired of it before I snap ahhhhh and there ya go I just said to hubby they were playing rough and it would end in tears.... and cue the tears and yells rolleyes.gif maybe now the banging will stop.

I think I might have figured out why Nog hasn't wanted to use his bad leg and would possibly explain why all the poking, proding, squeezing and manipulating of the leg hasn't shown up anything sore. I was laying on the bed with Nog and gently examining the leg in minute detail working my way all the way down to his foot and toes, when I reached his little toe I noticed the nail looked a bit dark on the underside so I looked underneath and theres a hairline crack half way round the nail just at the base where it emerges from the toe and it looks to have bled down into the nail. The nail is still intact but there's a definate bleed and it looks rather reddy pink around the crack. I'm wondering now if he caught the nail or toe on something when running or spinning and it's been sore and thats why he wouldn't even put the toes/nails to the ground which even when the leg was first broken he was always willing to do.

Sue, very sorry to hear about your special girl, give her a

hug n kiss from me please, and :GroupHug: this is for you

Cheryl, :GroupHug:

rmf, spent all day walking round asking shops to put up posters

must have walked about 15 miles in total but have covered

quite a large area, from Cheadle to Macc.

am knackered, off to have my left over curry from last night

and prepare a packed lunch for tomorrow, oh and walk the dogs :rolleyes:

I may commit murder :angry:

So the eejit turns up half an hour ago. Apparently he took out a secured loan on the flat last year and has 'run into trouble' with paying it back. He has promised it will get paid this week and the flat will be safe, I will not have to move. He brought my new lease for me to sign (6 months up today) but I have refused to sign it until I have spoken to the solicitor on Tuesday and in a few days to see if the debt has been settled.

I have got an iphone :biggrin:

It's much cleverer than me :rolleyes:

I am mostly like this :wacko: trying to fathom it out.

Oooo, I am jealous, I'd love one. Friends son has a similar thing to I Phone, one of the apps is a celestial map, you can move it about and it will show you which stars and planets are in the sky at that point....I WANT ONE !!

Just been on the phone to friend who helps run an animal rescue, one of their employee's is demanding that one of the dogs is pts, her argument being he's (in her opinion ) un-rehomable ( this person knows sod all about dogs btw) friend and other people in charge have refused on the grounds that they can't just pts every difficult case that comes in, what a pillock mad.gif.

long time coming but my missy after bi lat TTA is now allowed off lead although her wimpmy mum only let her in the gardena and this was the result

th_100_0727.jpg

hardly the 4 months excitment i was expecting although secretly very happy she is a little stiff tonight but just need to build uo her muscles again now

Edited by katie and missy