UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

It's no substitute really is it Sam? laugh.gif I hope they ring and "show you the money" flowers.gif

Is it sick to be delighted to read that a bullfighter has been gored by a bull and is fighting for his life? If so, then I'm sick. Poor bull still got killed, so it hasn't made a difference to him that he won the bout. When will people in supposedly civilised societies stop exploiting and torturing animals for their own sick pleasure? sad.gif

One more reason to spend your holiday money in Portugal rather than Spain, they still

have bullfighting, just not to the death (I think!)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main catalan regions of spain do not bullfight, throw goats out of churches or partake in any other sadistic animal related cruely events. A few years back they offered up a night of bullfighting in the Bullring in Barcelona and they sold about 10 tickets. The catalunians voted with their feet.

Afternoon from work.

Nige I think you need to go to the docs or A&E to get yourself checked out. :GroupHug: You've done yourself a mischief at least.

Alex glad you're feeling better. :GroupHug:

Tiks keep thinking of you and hoping you can see a bit more light. :GroupHug:

Sam hope they hurry up and ring and offer you a good deal. :flowers:

I is at home again. Another night spent coughing lots - so now I ache all over, and feel worn out and very sorry for myself.

Trying to summons up the get up and go to do something useful with self - like sorting out holiday insurance and paying bills - but my get up and go seems to have disappeared somewhere. Perhaps Mr B took it to work with him - in which case it will not reappear until 11.00 pm tonight.

I am very rapidly running out of food now. Except for cake making ingredients. :unsure: And there's no wash powder in the house. Or coughing sweets.

Now I've forgotten what I read back in RMFs. Sorry RMF-ers.

Afternoon all :D

Has anyone ever grown their own sprouting sprouts? Not like green Sunday roast sprouts but alfafa and beany type sprouts.

Matadors should have lots of little speary things stuck in them too :angry: Bloody idjits. I just can't see the sense in bullfighting.

Marky comes back this evening :jumpy: He's been in Belgium for a few days to fo to Phasma - a big meeting on stick insects. I was supposed to go too but couldn't. Apparently he is bringing back loooads of new stick insects and also some scorpions :D

Mrs B - you might have to live on cake (yum) flowers.gif

RMF : I decided yesterday that I was going to change what I eat cos obviously something is triggering my diverticulitis (apart from the stress). On the list of things to avoid is things like caffeing, dairy, red meat, seeds, citrus fruits, and all sorts of other stuff wacko.gif Anyway, I decided that rather than try and stick to the list I would just try to eat healthier. I brought in a chicken salad for my lunch today, which was quite nice. However, someone tempted me with a cream cake at lunchtime (it was just lying there, looking at me) so I had an ickle one rolleyes.gif

I am soooo tired.

Busy busy weekend got a lot of photos and videos for my dissertation though which is good.

Agility training tonight, which I really can't be bothered to do, but really can't afford to blow off again.

Is there a cold bug thing going round? I've had a blocked nose for weeks but now have a sore throat and I'm really struggling to breathe when walking the dogs at times and it's not just due to my general unfitness I don't think.

not heard a dickie bird from the "show me the money men" its just as well I back in touch with my inner Squirrel and am looking on the bright side of life

On Friday I expected to start work today , this morning I expected to be starting work tomorrow , now I don't know what I am doing

think I might go and clean the bathroom laugh.gif

not heard a dickie bird from the "show me the money men" its just as well I back in touch with my inner Squirrel and am looking on the bright side of life

On Friday I expected to start work today , this morning I expected to be starting work tomorrow , now I don't know what I am doing

think I might go and clean the bathroom laugh.gif

Sounds like a good option. :biggrin:

Anyone heard from chickentikka? I've been feeling quite concerned about how low she's feeling. No need to give details if you've heard via PM just wondering if she's ok. :flowers:

Is there a cold bug thing going round? I've had a blocked nose for weeks but now have a sore throat and I'm really struggling to breathe when walking the dogs at times and it's not just due to my general unfitness I don't think.

Yes , both Aisling and I had it around just before Easter and it took about 3 weeks to shake off. Its like a grotty cold but it really hangs on and makes you feel like crap

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

:GroupHug: Khanu. Danny woke up with a snotty nose today too but I wondered if it was hayfever :unsure:

:GroupHug: Sam, sorry you have not seen the money today :flowers:

I was going to have a jolly to see Di today but couldn't go so have dejunked one of the cupboards in my bedroom. I have now got four bin bags of rubbish :unsure: I don't know how it all fitted in there!! :wacko: I have moved all the stuff out of my bathroom cupboard into the bedroom cupboard ready for the plumber to start my nooooo bathroom this week :pinkie: We have not had a shower since february!! :ohmy:

no contact unsure.gif guess they are still shaking the piggybank laugh.gif

They did make me an offer on Friday but it was well under market price and I turned it down ( like any business I do have a bottom line and if I work below it I am out of pocket ) , my grandfather always said if you work for nothing you will never be idol and he was right. Every bugger wants me to work for them but none of them have the readies

I flipping brought new work clothes on Saturday so I need a job to get my moneys worth out of them, either that or I shall be the smartest dog walker in Buckinghamshire this spring

Sam

P.s I am sure my spelling of idol is wrong but neither spell checker or google is helping me withstupid.gif

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel