UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

alex your'e a plank :rolleyes:

way to go Nog :elefant:

good luck on the money talks sam and well done on dogstars achievements :flowers:

:GroupHug: to poorly people and dogs (including alex even though shes a plank :laugh: )

I have major garden finishing off planned, hubby has finally got around to boxing in the pond and builing a pergola over it :biggrin: and we have fencing off, decking oiling and outdoor tiling to do too. then its laying a rubber floor on the landing and stair treads and in the dogs bedroom :wacko:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like someone planning on being a failed fosterer :unsure: :laugh:

Might be.......

Well OK we have a new name, and future plans and things, but nothing official yet as operation integration was put back thanks to the pulling out of stitches incident last week :rolleyes:

Really I'm a mug who is incapable of fostering dogs, and still offers knowing full well I am incapable of *just* fostering......

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: For all poorly people and pets.

:biggrin: For those who are getting better.

I am just coming out of the poorly corner, having had a bad tum and strange dizziness this week. Had Tuesday off work, and slept most of the day. Still a little bit dizzy, but probably been overdoing things. :rolleyes:

Getting camping stuff ready this weekend, ready for the bank holiday and probably doing more bits on the garden.

Might be.......

Well OK we have a new name, and future plans and things, but nothing official yet as operation integration was put back thanks to the pulling out of stitches incident last week :rolleyes:

Really I'm a mug who is incapable of fostering dogs, and still offers knowing full well I am incapable of *just* fostering......

you are a very nice 'mug' tho :flowers:

morning all xxxx

Muffin has settled in (too) well :rolleyes:

shes playing ball with the dogs, cuddles me and lewis, yes I get a look in! lol

she doesnt chew, she learns quick

come on, someone must want this perfect dog (besides me) :rolleyes:

Morning :tired: Had a really rubbish night last night, apart from the pain I was very feverish and alternated between being roasting hot and freezing cold/shivering.

I dosed myself up with painkillers to take the dogs out and I am going to have a shower and head off to A&E like a good girl.

Oh dear Alex. Do hope that A&E sort you out.

I had two coughing attack thingys during the night, but despite Mr B bringing me a nice mug of tea this morning before he went out to play with his golf clubs, so I could stay in bed for extra sleeps, I was so hungry that I had to get up for breakfast. :wacko:

My energetic plans for the rest of the morning include a long hot soaky bath, finishing my book, doing my paying bills on-line stuff - and hoping Mr B returns with a triple pack of Soothers as requested!

Although I may just have to cook a pineapple fruit cake or two as part of my restful morning.

:wavey: morning all :wavey:

:GroupHug: for poorly people :GroupHug:

i got to stay in bed a bit longer today as there were two people to watch laney :thumbsup_anim: it was lovely! have fed the dogs given them their tablets and now they are snoozing on the deck.

took laney out yesterday for the first time in about 10 days.... he managed ok and was only on 3 legs a little of the time (after he stood on a stick) he also saw 2 dogs and behaved himself :thumbsup_still: diez isn't passing blood as much so the antibiotics have helped but it is still there slightly and always on the same part of her motions :worried_anim: i hope she is all better by wednesday...how can i starve her for 24 hours..she'd probably eat me :laugh: