UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Hello, I hope everyone is well, I am not keeping up at all in here at the minute :flowers:

Glen :wub:

Owl, I hope the spaniel lad reveals himself. What a clever girl Wispa is :wub:

Sending good thoughts for little Tiger cat. It's so sad when they are ailing.

Glad that Cozzie cat is home :wub:

My RMF for today is that the bathroom designer man rang to see when I wanted to go see his designs for my little shower room. We fixed a time and I said 'Right, I'll see you at 10 on Friday then. You haven't moved premises since you did the bathroom for me have you?' 'I'm not telling you,' he said. And put the phone down :wacko: :laugh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='Helly' date='11 March 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1268317955' post='890540']

Afternoon. Im sat on a train being very well fed and watered by virgin trains, and trying to download 'dog' photos so I can start him a new thread.

It was sunny up north but it seems to be getting a bit grim as i get further south :wacko:

That'll be the vodka dear, that and the grubby thumbprints on

your specs :laugh: :laugh:

Rachael, so sorry about Tiger cat :GroupHug:

Marion, glad cozzie is home, it feels more of a comfort when

they are :GroupHug:

my dads car went to garage yesterday, they thought £850 would do it...phone call this morning it will be around £1200 and they haven't even stripped it yet..told them to get on with it as i can't get hold of my dad :unsure: the thing that really hurts is if it wasn't for my stoopid body i would have done it myself and saved my dad all that money.

laneys stitches came out last night, his wound is lovely and healed and he will use his leg to push himself up but is still whizzing round on 3 legs.... i think he is conning me :laugh:

Yantan that picture is lovely

How much ! ?, chuff, you could get a new one for that !

Pleased to hear Laney's feeling more like his old self

Have had a ridiculously chaotic morning, but am feeling really positive. We've accepted an offer on our house (again) :biggrin: People are fully aware that it is underpinned, and not worried about it. And the house we were in the process of buying when our sale fell through is still on the market, so we're hoping to resurrect the chain.

Good luck flowers.gif

:mecry: Tiger has gone to the Bridge :mecry: He was suddenly in pain about an hour ago so we went to the vets and they helped him on his way :mecry: :mecry:

I am sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Sleep tight Tiger wub.gif

:mecry: Tiger has gone to the Bridge :mecry: He was suddenly in pain about an hour ago so we went to the vets and they helped him on his way :mecry: :mecry:

So sorry to hear your news. You did do the right thing by him. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I think you did really well keeping him going for so long. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Please take care, it has been a rotten day for you. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Thanks Snow flowers.gif

Whilst browsing the internet I came across this picture and it's made me fill up

funny-dog-pictures-homeless-hug11.jpg

Made me fill up too wub.gif Pleased Cozzie is home Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

mecry.gif Tiger has gone to the Bridge mecry.gif

I'm so sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Got home from work, hoovered and cleaned the house cos my dogsitter is coming tomorrow as I'm off to Portsmouth for the day. It'll be nice for the boys to see her, they love their Aunty Leanne and she luffs them wub.gif

Thanks for all the hugs. Tiger just when down so fast this afternoon and was shaking with pain. My vets were lovely, got him in straight away and put us in a side room so i could cuddle him until the vet called us[ he was being patched up as a cat had objected violently to an injection :rolleyes: ].Tiger hated being at the vets but just laid down on the table and didnt care which said it all really :mecry: But hes at peace now with no more pain but i'll miss him so much. He was very much my soul cat :wub:

Just thought I would pop bye and say hi, not posted in a long while. Just thought I would do an update for everyone

Life in the New Furest cannot be beaten, my son is now ar uni in Exeter and my daughter will be doing her GCSE's. I have been managing a pub for the last year and should hopefully be buying it in the next few months, and will be looking for a live-in manager. Until that happens I will be doing security at events like Cowes week and the boat show and also the doors on a few clubs in southampton.

My dogs are forest dogs through and through, both very healthy and permanently tired - and skanky and smelly

Life is excellent, in every way

im so sorry :GroupHug:

I have to rest,im getting chest pains, I nearly hit the floor with them in the dentist. arthritis is playing up too,so other than taking mother to the oncologist tomorrow to find about about her treatment, and maybe a coffee out, thats it

So sorry to hear about soul cat Tiger :GroupHug:

Hi JessandCos, glad things have worked out so well for you in the New Forest :biggrin:

Well done with job and house, Sophie.

The owlmobile is not well. Its alternator went kaput a week ago and had to be replaced, and now there is a suspicious rattle which I fear may be yet another of the notoriously manky Ford water pumps on the blink. Not going anywhere except just up the road to our usual walkies place until it is sorted.

Forgot to say, yesterday when I was coming back from dog search I went past the house I lived in when I was 5, and also past the infants school I attended. It's tiny! Always seemed huge to me. There is a nice park opposite, I loved going in it.