UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

I might love Piglet a teeny tiny little bit :wub: He is such a sweetheart.

He is settling a bit better and for longer now. Looooves his kongs - will happily lie on his back making little noises whilst playing with it with his front paws and mouth :rolleyes:

He had a vet visit today to get his first vac and opinion on his tail. Vet says it should be amputated as it is causing a problem for him. Sadly he also confirmed my suspicions that the spine is fused further up from the tail - probably all the way to his hips-ish. He doesn't think it is a progressive disease (thankfully - I was having visions of Kayla all over again), but it may mean he'll never be particularly well coordinated or muscled on his back legs and hips. Vet did say he saw no reason to not do activities such as agility though - ok I may have asked out right if he would be able to do agility......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round two at the vets wacko.gif

I'd let Ben into the garden, went out to get him back in, only to find him licking away at his wound, he'd opened it up completely, after not bothering about it too rolleyes.gif, so it was back to see Angus, he now has staples in, and an inflatable buster collar on, he now thinks he can't move with it on rolleyes.gif

Ben you daft devil... will you please stop giving your mum a heart attack!!!! do you think the glue bothered him???

got to take dex cat to the vets tomorrow,i am hoping we escape having an operation... i can't cope with laney and him recovering at the same time.

i saw captain jack and cherry in our paper today i will be logging votes for both of them :biggrin: :biggrin:

world wide vet is in thailand with the elephants in a min

I luffs him, wish he'd wear a bandana or something when he's operating though, he's always got a drip of sweat perched on the end of his nose laugh.gif

Ben you daft devil... will you please stop giving your mum a heart attack!!!! do you think the glue bothered him???

got to take dex cat to the vets tomorrow,i am hoping we escape having an operation... i can't cope with laney and him recovering at the same time.

I think the glue must have either pulled the skin or itched, he's really not amused at the inflata-collar, so bloody sensitive rolleyes.gif

Good luck tomorrow Dex Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Heres a truly random question for our resident train experts (and anyone who can google better than me lol) what is the maximum weight that a top bunk in a sleeper train will hold? I am particularily interested in Amtrak and the Empire Builder specifically however I should imagine that most fold down top bunks would be about the same.

I luffs him, wish he'd wear a bandana or something when he's operating though, he's always got a drip of sweat perched on the end of his nose laugh.gif

I have been know to mop the brows of our volunteer vets whilst they are operating !

Heres a truly random question for our resident train experts (and anyone who can google better than me lol) what is the maximum weight that a top bunk in a sleeper train will hold? I am particularily interested in Amtrak and the Empire Builder specifically however I should imagine that most fold down top bunks would be about the same.

I don't know and its not often I say that about railways ! laugh.gif

however there is a Forum here

I have been know to mop the brows of our volunteer vets whilst they are operating !

I don't know and its not often I say that about railways ! laugh.gif

however there is a Forum here

Thanks for that Sam that certainly solved one concern but triggered another laugh.gif mind you having now looked at the prices in more detail I think my concerns about bunks is rather a moot point wacko.gif I shall now stop watching Extreme Trains and thinking about adventures by rail in USA laugh.gif

Morning tired.gif

Working from home today as car is in for MOT. Would really appreciate some "sailthroughMOT" thoughts please, given that I also have to pay for service (£200) and 3 seatbelts to be fitted (£feckknows). flowers.gif

Edited by merledogs