Wendbert

Sofy has made herself right at home here:

Day601_1.jpg

Wiggle has got himself a new playmate:

Day584_12.jpg

Day597_16.jpg

And someone to cuddle up with on the sofa:

Day596_3.jpg

And as for me, well, in the time Sofy has been here (nearly 4 weeks) I've fallen in love with her :wub: When Sofy came in to LRSE&C, it was because she was "agressive" according to her previous home. Well, she's not perfect, but she's getting better. Now that Sofy is being walked regularly and meeting other dogs, she's gradually learning that she doesn't need to bark at every one she meets.

I'm sure there'll be lots of "didn't see that coming" or "hardly a surprise" etc but I didn't know for sure until a few days ago when Sofy was fast asleep on my lap, woke up and looked at me and I looked back at her and thought, I love you :mecry:

Having been lucky enough to share my life with the two most wonderful choccie girls in the whole world, Poppy and Dolly, the next choccie girl to share my life would need to be very special indeed.

And Sofy is :wub:

Day599_13.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sofy was fast asleep on my lap, woke up and looked at me and I looked back at her and thought, I love you :mecry:

That made me cry :mecry:

We all know how special your choccie girls were to you and I'm delighted to hear that Sofy is another special choccie girl

Thrilled for you Sofy :wub:

I've blubbed a fair bit too, I can tell you :laugh:

The day I brought Poppy home, I stopped for petrol and looked at her in the back of the car, her scared little face looking up at me, and thought "I love you". When I met Dolly, she sat with her head in my lap and I had that same feeling.

With Sofy, it took a little longer, mostly because I was holding back, but a few days ago I had that same feeling and that was when I new that Sofy wasn't going anywhere :wub:

LRSE&C foster dog is now my forever girl :wub: