UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had lousy sleep the past couple of nights - very vivid dreams but not nightmares, both nights I have woken myself up in fits of giggles wacko.gif at 3am I woke up to find myself snorting and laughing very loudly indeed wacko.gif even as I was thinking to myself "well this is weird" I couldn't stop laughing I can still remember some of the dream I had been having which was like a cross between Morecambe & Wise and a Carry On film starring me, Paul Merton as a snooty MP who owned a huge stately home which was half falling down, some dreadful manky old toilets, the Ospreys rugby team who for some reason were training to be policemen wacko.gif a big river, lots of mud, and a waterfall... wacko.gif laugh.gif I had to get up once I'd woken up and go to the loo but I still kept bursting into giggles for no reason ... it's fecking weiiiiiiirddddddddd.

i was just gonna say that :laugh:

well i think after a week of toxic dosing i have finally stopped the disease thats been rampaging through my aquarium.

the last death was yesterday (one of my ghost knifefish)and that was more down to him being a scaleless fish and not liking the medication than the infection itself.

Out of 33 sick fish 32 have died thats a third of my total fish :( the final sick one is now recovering well and no signs of illness at all in the others fingers crossed.

And the water board? they rang back after i complained and said "sorry we had a ph spike". No s*** sherlock, i told them that a bloody week ago :rolleyes:

Ive just read out to lewis about you having the tape measure at the car showroom, to let him know im not the only one lol

answer was ...

we havent got ruddy great danes, scooby doo isnt coming for a drive with us! :laugh: :laugh:

I got the grant through for my motability car, but the adaptions are on a focus, the nissan note I want is £600 more. if they dont give the extra grant, ill have to have that. who has one? any good?

So glad I'm not the only person who looks at the boots pace before anything else when looking at a car :laugh: No storm here which I'm glad about as off up high on Exmoor for a follow up homecheck - and go green with envy once again at the fabulous location :dry: then will take Ds to Dunster and Minehead.

Jazz, remember my stepmum who lost half a leg? She got a Nissan Note and last time I spoke to her, it was very roomy and she can fit her crutches and chair in the boot xx

Apparently there is torrential rain coming today over the country? Best bring Tarkers in!

My mum is buying me a new hoover today. Irs a belated Xmas present and I am SO excited :rolleyes:

ive got the note and love it, but they have given me a grant for the focus :unsure: I can choose a different car, but it says I have to pay the difference, havent got £600. so, depending on what the grants say, might have to have the focus. I havent looked at them yet, will have to

I want a note *stamps foot*

I hope you feel better soon Phebe Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Another one here who looks at boot space when buying a car - in fact I bought my Honda CRV above the Toyota Rav4 and the Freelander precisely because the boot space was much bigger in comparison. It was also much more reliable than the Freelander as that would have been my second choice but the boot space clinched it.

Alicia, Hubby has a focus estate and its lovely to drive. My friend has the hatchback and her borzoi and westie fit in with loads of space. :biggrin:

I hope you feel better soon Phebe Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Another one here who looks at boot space when buying a car - in fact I bought my Honda CRV above the Toyota Rav4 and the Freelander precisely because the boot space was much bigger in comparison. It was also much more reliable than the Freelander as that would have been my second choice but the boot space clinched it.

Me too! Been walking round car parks looking at peoples boot spaces before I decide on another car/van. :rolleyes: Need minimum 3 seats for being kids taxi service but sick of car being covered in mud/dog hair. Also want something that will pull a caravan but can't be too big as parking spaces are work are based on size on a mini! I keep looking at the CRV too. Does it drive like a car Alex?

Afternoon

I'm another that keeps gawping at other peoples vehicles and pondering about space in the back rather than the vehicle itself. I'm adamant I want to get something so I can fit the brood in and drive it myself. Can't drive the Frontera. Plus I can get transporting the rescues again which I really miss.

Really fancy a RAV4 but they're not big enough.

Phebe hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

Jazz hope you get a goodun sorted. Hope you're looking after yourself better than you were as well and are feeling stronger.

Di you have my sympathies. I can't go near cats.

Have been out with the furry types and it's a lot milder out there. Had some great walks and runs but had to divert with Fergus as we came across 2 sets of stray dogs. One of my nightmare scenarios. Thankfully managed to get away before they spotted us. 1 of them was a couple of em trotting merrily along. Took him on the field instead and now my trainers are in a state. Ho hum at least he got a run.

Pondering business ideas again as I so want to work from home.

Edited by Jacobean

I overdid it humping heavy bags yesterday which wasn't helped by going to sit down last night and because I'd slung coat etc over the back the chair tipped over backwards with me in it :ohmy: (no alcohol was involved :laugh: )I was so achey this morning I took a couple of painkillers and went back to bed at 11 and have only recently got up again. Still aching but off out with the dogs for a bit.