UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning :tired:

Ben's to get x ray's on Tuesday, I was kinda expecting that, and tbh, I knew when I got him there was an issue there, but despite that he was until recently as nimble as a whippet, so hopefully it won't be anything to dire.

Ed surprised me a bit this evening by saying he doesn't really feel anything towards Ben, I've really fallen for the big guy, but all Ed see's of him is a big hairy dug rug, I can see his point, Ben's doesn't let on much, he's not the most demonstrative dog, he's either a dog you "get" or you don't, and Ed doesn't really try very hard, dog's have to make a fuss before he takes any notice, which Ben won't ever do.

Fingers crossed the xrays won't show anything dodgy up flowers.gif Ben sounds like he prefers his mum (can't blame him for that) wink.gif

RMF : Off to cov today - set out at 7, meeting until 2.30, drive home. Really looking forward to the M6 on a Friday afternoon angry.gif

I used ears as an example to protect Fugees delicate sensibilities. "Insert appropriate body part" means exactly what it says

Is there such a thing as a Fugee with "delicate sensibilities" ? unsure.gif, Mooncup anyone ? laugh.gif

Been hibernating for last few days, sickness bug etc etc.. feel a bit better..

Happy 10th Birthday Millie xxxxx my collie x is 10 today whoooooooo whoooooooo.. :biggrin: she was one of ours born and when she was born, she was still and not much life, she went to a new home and the blokey said his asthma kicked off so she came back to us a week later :biggrin: shes a brill dog, will post birthday pics of her later :laugh:

Not like me to go to bed but night night its time to zonk out into me bear pit again, if the dogs will let me back in lol x

Get well soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif, and Happy Birthday Millie Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

My stove's ready for collection biggrin.gif

Raining and the winds picking up here with some really big gusts. I'm waiting for my Tesco delivery to arrive this is the first "real" shop since Christmas so it's a big one restocking everything I used up during the snow when all I was doing was buying a few bits n bobs if I got a chance - I ran out of bottles of diet coke yesterday which is unheard of for me (luckily I had my back up cans laugh.gif ) & the piggies had to make do with hay and dry food much to their annoyance rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

That would seem a little over the top to me if he wasn't heating via electricity.

We pay around £100 combined gas and electricity a month for 3 bed house with someone here practically everyday with heating, tv on, normally washing machine etc