UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

I was disappointed with the first part on Christmas day, but I have to say the second part of Dr Who made up for it. I thought it was brilliant and DT actually showed some acting ability, which was a pleasant surprise. I blubbed my eyes out too rolleyes.gif

Then I proceeded to blub my way through Eastenders rolleyes.gif

It's the last one of Gavin and Stacey at 9, bet I'll end up blubbing at that as well laugh.gif

Hope you've got plenty of tissues in Alex. You could always round off the night with a Bambi dvd :laugh:

I have eaten my curry - my mouth is on fire but my head is just solid and blocked up. I'm off to sit over a bowl of steaming water as I'm sure that my head will just burst open soon unless something starts to move :mellow: :(

Well I just cried my way solidly through the last part of Dr Who :mecry:

I'm sure Doctors regenerating never used to be that emotional :rolleyes:

I was disappointed with the first part on Christmas day, but I have to say the second part of Dr Who made up for it. I thought it was brilliant and DT actually showed some acting ability, which was a pleasant surprise. I blubbed my eyes out too rolleyes.gif

Then I proceeded to blub my way through Eastenders rolleyes.gif

It's the last one of Gavin and Stacey at 9, bet I'll end up blubbing at that as well laugh.gif

I can only agree with the above :mecry: :mecry:

Tomorrow I take the Munchkins home ( 3 - 4 hours driving) then one day of normality then Monday When I am back at work I have my Father and his companion and Jonathon a legend in his own lifetime(very british aristocracy and takes over a bit like Quentin whatsis name :rolleyes: ) coming to stay for the night :wacko: then 4 days at work then I pick up the munchkins again for the weekend :wacko:

I'm exhauasted and 2010 has only just started :laugh:

My cats won't eat applaws, one is getting better and has eaten a tin. The other one just won't eat it...

I'm sure they aren't normal cats...

Polly can be a bit snotty about Applaws too, have you tried Gourmet Pearl ? the duck goes down very well my old grump.

Dr Who was excellent, I thought Cribbens did especially well, and it was great to see some emotion, when The Dr said he didn't want to go, Ed and and I both went " awwww"

Ben has developed a passion for Shortie and those German ginger soft cookie things, I luvs my Bendolina wub.gif

Dr Who was just Fab :biggrin: am I repeating myself :rolleyes:

A really good friend is on the phone and my husband won't let me speak to her :mecry: He's hogging the phone :rolleyes: hopefully in a few minutes I might get to speak to her, its only been 6 months since I spoke to her, will learn me a lesson that I should get to answer the phone first :rolleyes:

:cool: didnt get to bed til 6am this morning, got into bed around3ish and phone started to ring and texts with people still trying to get through so thought what the hell and stayed up till 6ish :biggrin:

Hubby up before me so sorted dogs out, dont know what weather was like this morning was in land of nod :wacko:

Cooked dinner for 9, lol just me and hub and 7 doglets.. well they missed their xmas dinner so made up for it today, and they had a full dinner and they are all sparko, so they all went back to bed with hubby lol :laugh: :laugh: Flissy how ever did get a liking for whisky :ohmy: and asked for alcopups, but i said when shes 18 lol..

Bed is looming ooooooh what a lovely lazy day its been :laugh:

Got back from Wales about 10 mins ago - trip back was horrendous, just before half time the snow came down heavily but the stewards said it wasn't settling - top tip anyone who is ever at a rugby or football ground and it starts to snow - LEAVE - don't even think twice about it - we stayed thinking it wasn't settling only to walk out at full time into what had suddenly become the north sodding pole wacko.gif moreover despite Wales being warned since Xmas it was gonna have heavy snow todays forcast had been clear so they hadn't gritted the roads! We ended up stuck for over an hour unmoving at the bottom of a hill because cars couldn't get up it then when we finally made it out onto the main road the M4 was down to 30mph all the way to Cardiff - it took us 2 hours to cover the same distance we'd taken only 30 mins to do on the way there. sad.gif By the time we made it back to my mums snow had already fallen there too so until we crossed the severn bridge we had to stay at 30mph. I am absolutely shattered now and am going straight to bed.

According to the met office forecast, it will be - 3 on Sat night and -7 on Sunday night and -4 on Monday night!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a horrible drive to work and dont want to go already :mecry: Anyway, we had a lovely New Years Eve last night, and a very relaxed New Years day today. Off for a bracing dog walk tomorrow (whether or not the kids want to go :biggrin:) Keep safe in the snow and ice everyone.

Morning! :) Glad to see no snow here either. The weather keeps changing its mind, so for now today is shopping and domestix day, with a couple of nice walks for the guys, and tomorrow we will be going for a day out. Fingers crossed for no more snow or icy roads - can do without them thank you very much! :glare: