UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

dont suppose theres anyone near colne lancashire who is free tomorrow at 3.30pm, can hold a camera, and is willing to film roger mugford is there :unsure:

its a last minute thing and theres no way i can do it at that time because i need to be around to sort dogs before it goes dark because of fireworks.

edited to add : roger will not be nekkid or doing anything rude on the film :laugh:

Yes but were your old ones worn out and

did u mention that yu need a new pair sometime

am betting you did :ohmy:

and he actually listened :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wouldn't that be great!! I have two pairs of slippers...and I don't wear them...I don't like wearing shoes inside...socks at a push but not shoes...my feet like to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jacobean that's why I love telling you guys cause you can make me laugh with you...slippers :wacko:

Reiki...I think that was the problem..but was it because he thought, or didn't think?!

Sorry Melf...can you move further south so we can help please :flowers:

edited to add : roger will not be nekkid or doing anything rude on the film :laugh:

I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved...

I am supposed to be encouraging Mollydog to put weight on her bad leg, but she's not keen. However, she has always been a big one for giving paw, and I've discovered she can only do that if the other 3 feet are on the floor, including the bad one!*

Will be doing lots of 'give paw' practice over the next week I think! :laugh:

*that's the new bad one at the back, obviously. Not the old bad one at the front which is now officially the 'not so bad' one. :unsure:

LOL at Boilerbert! :laugh:

Edited by cycas

I am wearing my remembrance day poppy hairslide from a Folksy seller. I was worried the poppy I bought would get lost/fall off and then I saw these hair slides, with 50% going to the Royal British Legion.

Do you have a link for them please Ange :flowers: I would like one too :)

Missus Wendybert we are finding that we are saving loads of money on the gas since we had a new combi condensy thingy boiler installed and the house is much warmer too :biggrin: We are just in the process of trying to get £500 back from our gas supplier which has been accrued since we moved back in last year after the renovations and our payments haven't gone up.

Bliss!! OH has gone to a cricket club dinner in London and will be out for ages I am watching my favourite cruddy telly prog, I've had salmon, mushrooms, green beans and jacket spud for dinner (OH hates that) and I'm trying to decide if I should have toffee ice cream for pudding. :biggrin:

Missus Wendybert we are finding that we are saving loads of money on the gas since we had a new combi condensy thingy boiler installed and the house is much warmer too :biggrin: We are just in the process of trying to get £500 back from our gas supplier which has been accrued since we moved back in last year after the renovations and our payments haven't gone up.

Thats good to know :flowers: This new one is a condensing combi boiler :)

I have just had the most lovely long soak in the bath, loads of hot water, bubbles and listened to an audiobook on my ipod until Mindy rang and I chatted to her. While splashing :laugh:

The old boiler stopped making hot water ages and ages ago so it's been showers all the time.