UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

morning all :wavey:

can I say a huge thank you to everyone who has offered help and support in the last 12 hours :flowers: I think the problem we have is that at this end ( Sri Lanka ) everyone locally knows about us and wants/needs our services but at the UK end we are not as well developed at publicity and fundraising ( plus I am actually quite crap at it really )

I guess sometimes we look a lot bigger than we are , we only have a handfull of volunteer staff including Mark and I and our funding levels are no where near as large as we make them look ( by what we deliver with them )

Any way enough of all that I am waffling, once agin Thank you all very much and Mark will be in touch with people over the next day or so

Sam x

Morning :flowers:

Good for you Tikks, a day on the sofa in your PJs watching crap telly will probably do you the world of good :flowers:

RMAnnoyingFact: I was up especially early at 4.45am to take OH to the station, and the road that was supposed to be closed overnight was open so we were able to go the quick route as usual. So we were 35 minutes early for his train and now I would really, really like to go back to bed :rolleyes:

Morning :tired:

Have a duvet day Tiks, you deserve it :flowers:

My sideboard is being delivered between 9 and 9.30 this morning, so I have a list of things to do this morning before it gets here, including moving the other sideboard out of the way. I am having to help unload the new one as well, that should be fun since it's really heavy :wacko:

Sideboard has arrived, with the aid of a very luffly man. I now can't decide whether I like this one or the other one better :rolleyes: Me, indecisive? Surely not! :rolleyes:

I am having a cuppa to cool down after my exertions of helping move the sideboard and then I suppose I'd best go to work.

Sideboard has arrived, with the aid of a very luffly man. I now can't decide whether I like this one or the other one better :rolleyes: Me, indecisive? Surely not! :rolleyes:

I second the call for photos. Preferably with you standing in between the two sideboards, looking confused... :laugh:

Mollydog has toes again, after the whole Swollen Toe thing last week where they finally decided to wrap the whole foot again. I got to sit in on the re-bandaging this time as they had decided to do it without sedative. The leg is all a bit gruesome and :sick01: and you can still see the screws ( :sick02: ) but the vet is pleased with it and says we can start working up to 20 minute walks now, and I am to bribe Mollydog to use the bad leg, rather than bribing her not to. Clicker training FTW! :speak_cool:

We definitely need comparison pics of sideboards!

Glad Molly's toes have been rediscovered, and I hope she's soon using her bad leg :flowers:

I bought a second hand dog guard and tail gate guard last weekend, and managed to get them installed on Saturday.  I loves them :wub:  It is so much easier and more controlled getting the dogs out of the car, and I feel the dogs are so much safer when travelling :)

We are just back from a walk at 'place of the scary ferns', and although Logan was a bit skittish to start with, the appearance of squirrels to chase soon had him racing around and forgetting to be scared  :rolleyes: :laugh:  A dog from Morse's agility class is missing in the area, so we're walking there more to see if we can spot her - she's a nervy lurcher and has been missing for a couple of weeks now :(

I bought a second hand dog guard and tail gate guard last weekend, and managed to get them installed on Saturday. I loves them wub.gif It is so much easier and more controlled getting the dogs out of the car, and I feel the dogs are so much safer when travelling smile.gif

They do make a huge difference, don't they? flowers.gif

I will do pics of the sideboards for comparison when I get home this evening tongue.gif

I am NOT a sideboardaholic, just a shopaholic rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

:GroupHug: For Dex, hope he's sorted soon.

I am currently waiting impatiently for two things to happen

(1) For my phone number to transfer over from Orange to Vodafone so I can start using my new phone

(2) For mum and her boys to arrive for a walk, so I can get my puppy fix :biggrin: I only get to see Buzz for about 5 minutes a day, as Sophie is terrified of pups so we're taking introductions slowly.

Edited by Sophie