UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reunited: Tilly, Oldies Club Foster Dog

cycas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ange just called me - she's BACK! Came back of her own accord all the way from Calne and is now on the sofa, a bit spooked, but otherwise fine.

YAYS and also PHEW!

Thanks for radio station info, I was literally holding the phone about to call them when Ange rang! :laugh:

I'm back and Wanadoo have very kindly allowed us to have some internet again.

Thanks folks for updating when I was offline and out and for the crossposting etc :flowers:

We got to Calne, heard there'd been a sighting on the A4 so drove out that way, stopping to give some posters out, to ask people if they'd seen her etc. Met up with Tillie's foster dad and agreed we'd check a couple of little housing estates. There we got a few very recent confirmed sightings and one guy was certain she was headed determinedly towards "home" so phoned her foster dad - he got home and found her in the garden. Phew!!!

So fantastic to walk into their house and see her on the sofa! :wub: :wub: She's a lovely little dog and after a while accepted some of the smoked salmon I had taken along should we need to try to entice her.

I am amazed she made it into Calne and back safely and found her foster home. Dogs are so very clever. She wasn't at all muddy so definitely seems to have travelled by road both ways which is rather scary.

Am just having a little cry of relief :mecry: Lots of relieved people in Wiltshire today!

Thank the lord :biggrin:

I was on the road and my sister rang me, she said she knew I was out and she'd been checking doglost and knew I'd want to know that Tillie was home. What a relief, what a clever girl finding her way home, little minx, bet she well scoffed the salmon.

Well done everyone, you're flippin stars. :wub: