UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reunited: Tilly, Oldies Club Foster Dog

cycas

Please keep a lookout in the Calne area for little Tilly who has bolted from her fosterer's garden. She's recently been seen in the area of the Lower Compton landfill site.

Tilly is nervous, and likely to be particularly spooked by men, if you see her please call her fosterers on 0787 110 2200.

Ange is doing the doglost stuff now.

Photos of Tilly in this thread: http://www.therefuge...showtopic=48975

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness you got such good pics of her on the transport run, should help a lot. Everything crossed she will be back soon.

Forgot to say above there has been a sighting at the Compton Bassett landfill site, where Tilly was apparently spooked by some machinery. :mecry:

The info in the pink box was showing when I posted, but I had to change one of the fields, which hadn't saved, so it has gone funny now :wacko: Hopefully the pink box info will be back soon :flowers:

Edit, should be ok now I think. Sorry, have (thankfully) never had to put a dog on doglost before.

I've just seen this - I've sent a pic and copy of the Dog Lost info to my boss with a request that he passes it on to the church wardens and all our contacts in the Cherhill, Lower Compton & Compton Bassett area.

Theres an awful lot of farmland around there, plus if she crossess the main road she can go up onto the downs and go for miles.

Thats a thought .... I'll email the National Trust Warden and let him have the info too just in case.

There's a pound in Swindon isn't there? I remember arranging a transport run from there. Close to a vets. They may not have the stray contract now I guess.

Is it worth speaking to gog magog on here? She's a dog warden in that area isn't she?

Ali (Gog Magog) is indeed the Swindon dog warden. I arranged a transport run not very long ago with collection from a vets in Swindon. I have Ali's numbers if needed

I've just seen this - I've sent a pic and copy of the Dog Lost info to my boss with a request that he passes it on to the church wardens and all our contacts in the Cherhill, Lower Compton & Compton Bassett area.

Theres an awful lot of farmland around there, plus if she crossess the main road she can go up onto the downs and go for miles.

Thats a thought .... I'll email the National Trust Warden and let him have the info too just in case.

Thank you Tracy :flowers: :flowers:

Yep Ali is (have PMd and emailed through the forum) - Tracy, do you know if dogs from the Calne area would go to Swindon? I'm not very familiar with the area.

I don't know Ange - I suspect not as Calne is North Wilts but I have no idea if there is a pound in Chippenham Ali would know though. Both Wendy and I use vets in Calne - I'll phone mine tomorrow and just let them know to give me a ring if Tilly turns up there flowers.gif