UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reunited: Tilly, Oldies Club Foster Dog

cycas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a poster? I'm at the vets tomorrow evening & can take a poster in, although hopefully Tilly will be found safe and well by then.

Also, I'll get on to the estate office at work as if she has crossed the A4, the Bowood estate land borders that area up towards the Downs/Cherhill Monument.

Jo just reminded me how she absolutely devoured my cocktail sausages so she is food motivated, not sure that helps. Just hope she's found soon, she must be so frightened. :(

She had no problem at all with my OH or Jo's hubby, OH got her out the crate for a walk at the services etc and she was fine with him and the noise of the motorway right beside us.

Wendy I think you have to be registered and logged into doglost in order to see the poster now.

I've put one into a Word doc, can email that to you if you remind me of your email address :flowers:

Of course you do, it is I who am being thick. I think I had better log off and go to bed :rolleyes:

Ok, but I meant was anyone co-ordinating searching etc?

Not yet. I didn't think anyone else was available to search today so am just planning to head over shortly myself. If anyone else is around, please PM asap.

And is there information on specifically where Tilly went missing, was last sighted?

All we have about last sighting is the landfill site mentioned earlier in the thread, hopefully we'll have more info later.

Maybe if people are around tomorrow/Sat then a bigger group can meet up, (was kinda hoping for good news before then). Sorry haven't organised a search for a lost dog before, which is why it may look as though I'm unorganised.