UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

When I win the Euro lottery tomorrow I shall go have a viewing of Robbies house which he's just put back up for sale rolleyes.gif however, I feel strangely drawn to this little shack thats just come on the market .... 4290849_6_propertyDetails.jpg

http://www.savills.co.uk/residentialsearch/propertydetail.aspx?pID=236253# it has round rooms....and a library...and and and a cinema...and and and WOW!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

evening. I settled down to watch strictly it takes 2 at 6.30 and promptly fell asleep :laugh: I wokd up around 9.30 ish so i missed dinner tonight. Ive gone past hungry now, but will no doubt wake up some point at silly o'clock with a rumbling tummy :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Alex. So much sadness in your family at the moment

My new rugs arrived yesterday and neighbour kindly took them in so I put them down last night. They aren't as flexible as I had hoped, so I won't be able to put the big ones in the washing machine, but they look okay, are rubber backed so won't slip and are practical (and hopefully won't hold the smell of pizz as they are flatweave so easier to wash). They are also brown so will hide the dirt :laugh:

2-31.jpg

RMPic I managed to snap last night, it was the first time they've lain so close together and shared the chair :wub:

1-46.jpg

Off to the vets shortly, it's been a week since they saw Nogs leg and today is the check up ... as sods law always dictates somehow overnight feck knows how, BOTH thick scabs over the biggest of the wounds on either side of the leg have vanished and both wounds are red and fresh looking sad.gif unless Nog has turned into some kind of double jointed contortionist or has learned how to take off and put back on his 30cm buster collar I haven't a ruddy clue how it's happened. I've searched the bedding for the scabs but theres no sign of them, I've checked all the door frames and edges of furniture & buster collar in case he's rubbed against anything - but theres nothing. I am utterly stumped and more than a bit peed off, I was counting on them relaxing the no walkies ban today as Nog is starting to get very exciteable and boingy even going out for a wee and he's playing silly games to try and spend more time outside - he now creates to go out every 5 mins (or thats what it feels like) but then refuses to go when he does go out and just wants to walk round the garden or stand and sniff, doesn't matter how long we go out for he wont toilet, and he gets very stubborn refusing to come back inside, I win that battle so in we come and 5 mins later hes crying and pacing and acting like hes desperate, only for the same performance of no wee's and just lets have a wander rolleyes.gif his wees and poos are perfectly fine when he does eventually go so I know theres nothing wrong with him he's just bored and keen to be outdoors and who can blame him, I'm going to speak to them about it this morning as I don't think the confinement is doing him the kind of benefit they hope for given the bouncyness thats starting to occur whenever the door opens sad.gif