UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Hurry up sideboard thoughts

Billy and Purrpuss have a fabby time and enjoy the train ride :flowers:

I'm feeling a lot better, I don't think it helped that I'd spent all day at work doing spreadsheet stuff which involved much cursing, headscratching and glaring at my computer screen willing it to work :ohmy: so my eyes and brain were very tired. I slept like a log until 8.30 this morning (thank you so much D&F :wub: )

Morning..

Everything crossed for sideboard arrival Alex

Stevie :wub:

Glad you're feeling better Tix :GroupHug:

T'is half term :partytime:

Aborted walk again this morning... Tilli was bowled over by OB, causing her to cry like a baby, go into shock and have a mini seizure.. Jump in the car, rush home, where she leaps out to demand breakfast... That dog is giving me grey(er) hair :wacko:

Will try again later :rolleyes:

Chasta and Tilli :GroupHug:

I have been to Morrisons to get cash out and fill up with petrol (cos I am off to Nottingham on Tuesday to do a site audit - deep joy).

Then I Bisselled the rugs, which now smell of vinegar (which is infinitely better than dog wee :rolleyes:), took some washing out, put more washing in and washed the pots. Am just having five minutes then I need to clear some space in my front (junk) room to move the television cabinet in there.

Poor Tilli, glad she had bounced back by the time you got her home :GroupHug:

I am a little annoyed as I paid for something to be sent special delivery but it didn't arrive - now this isn't a dig at the postal workers striking by any means, we have the best postman in the world, but at Royal Mail. Surely if they are not able to provide a service because their employees are striking, they shouldn't be offering it or charging for it either :angry:

morning all

shadow was acting very strange last night, so we got to sleep about midnight. I got up at 10 lol

My knorks have come! I cant wait to have dinner now lol

and now I find out that the car assessment centre, has a 'living' bit with it, selling forks and things .... :laugh:

Back from the park well soaked. Stevie wasn't particularly excited at seeing Mike again. Pleased definitely, but didn't go wild as he has done in the past when he has been in kennels. Mike says he must have really enjoyed himself here to be so relaxed about things. By contrast, Wispa was hysterical with joy when she saw Mike, flew up and socked him in the mouth with a muddy paw, and had to be dissuaded from further extreme boinging before she did some actual damage.

Mostly today we will be staying home.

Glad Tilli has recovered from her shock.

I am trying to decide how cold it will be in Cardiff tonight - cold enough to need ribbed tights under my jeans plus socks or just jeans & socks ... sods law dictates whatever I decide will be wrong and my legs will either be far too hot or far too cold rolleyes.gif laugh.gif I have however decided it's not yet cold enough for heated insoles laugh.gif

I have decided to spend today sorting out the spare room. I seem to have ended up with rather a lot of "stuff" so have decided to get rid of the tumble dryer that hasn't worked for ages & have reserved a metaln & canvas wardrobe/shelve thingy from Argos to put things away tidy :biggrin:

This weekend and next I'm getting a new bathroom. So far they have removed the existing one and it's minging minging minging. Now they are working out the installation of the new one which is currently in my lounge. Sadly this is resulting in the original price going up and up and up. Not their fault...just from what was carefully hidden behind things and the original install being poor, for example my bath currently empties uphill, so it's never drained very quickly...

I'm rather excited at the prospect of using a bathroom that isn't a health hazard...it's been in part-done/undone mode for probably 5 years...

:elefant:

Morning :)

I must still be on Vegas time as I've only just woken up :unsure:

Welcome back Jules :flowers: You didn't mention if Donny was any good or not :unsure: :laugh:

I was saved by the fact that Justin Trousersnake Timberlake was playing at the Mandalay Bay with Alicia Keys and someone I can't remember so they went to that instead and I was saved from a night of Donny and Marie :bounce: :partytime:

...and I now have a working heater and brakes in my car. It's been all go this morning and now I need to get ready for a friends babies naming ceremony...I will look forward to having the flat back to myself later without people asking me questions and showing me things...