UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Tiks you have made me laugh this morning tho I know it wouldn't have been pleasant having that idiot ranting at you :GroupHug:

I thought Royal Mail were on strike? I got post this morning.

I think the strikes are in different places at different days.

Our local office are apparantly not in the union and will not affected, but of course, the mail still has to get here first.

Afternoon :sneeze: using that while I still can as I should be feeling better later. Now have some further symptoms thanks to Tamiflu. I'm lovely to be around at the moment :laugh:

Can't get the dogs to do a thing I say with a squeaky voice. Bracken keeps looking at me as if to say what are you talking like that for you freak and Fergus thinks I'm larking about and keeps barging into me wiggling his bum.

Pleased to hear you've had a good hols Jules. Sorry to hear Dylan has been so poorly.

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I went to the loo ... and feck knows how but Nog got his buster collar off - I honestly have no idea how he did it without removing his ears! wacko.gif first I knew was mid pee hearing slurping noises ... and feck all I could do except scream NOG NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO ... flew down the stairs risking life and limb... but was too late he'd given the leg a full wash and pulled his plaster off mecry.gif to my untrained eye he doesn't look to have done any damage to the wound sites but of course they got wet and covered in dog saliva mecry.gif rang the vets and we have to go back in at 3 rolleyes.gif I am now a shaking mess - fecking dogs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

everything crossed that Nog hasn't done any damage (and rather relieved you did finish your wee before racing down the stairs :laugh: )

I am back in the office today because I was feeling better, and went for a swim this morning. Right now I feel icky, dead tired and fuzzy headed. And still have period cramps too. Debating if I should opt for caffeine which will help short term, but make me feel worse later or just keep plodding on.

woe is me :mecry: even though I am not really ill like Michelle :flowers:

Sorry guys should have updated before this but I got caught on the phone most of the afternoon - just as we were about to leave for the vets the phone rang and it was the vet who examined Nog yesterday ringing to say shed spoken to the surgeon on an unrelated matter in fact she didnt even know I was about to come in, however she did a telephone consult with me describing the wounds etc. and decided that we didn't need to go in after all we should stick to tomorrows appointment as the AB's Nogs already on should protect from any nasty bacteria that he might have in his mouth. The surgeon has however decided that Nog is once again to go back to restricted movement, for the next 10 days we must proceed as if the surgery had been yesterday and Nog is not to go walkies or move about except to go toilet, this is to give the wounds their best chance of closing without the skin flexing when he walks on the leg. As for why Nog chose to lick the area he did she suspects thats itching due to the stitches so he's back on tramadol which has the bonus effect of chilling him out anyway so he'll sleep and not bother about the leg. In all honesty the leg looks less grusome after his clean up job as all the dead and dried blood is now gone just leaving pink clean skin - the wounds have also for some reason stopped oozing as much wacko.gif

Michelle, Morag, and poor old Nog :GroupHug:

Stevie is much improved, and expressed his delight at being mended by rolling in fresh fox poo on the mountain :angry: Of course, he rolled on his shoulder and got his shaggy deerhoundy shawl well dunked in the stuff. I am sure if someone invented tomato-ketchup-impregnated wet wipes the doggy world would beat a path to their door.

. I'm not used to hounds with mournful eyes who milk injuries for all they are worth.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's worth it :wub:

If Sally is only part rockweiler, does that make her a Pebbleweiler?

:laugh:

Can't get the dogs to do a thing I say with a squeaky voice. Bracken keeps looking at me as if to say what are you talking like that for you freak and Fergus thinks I'm larking about and keeps barging into me wiggling his bum.

Awww, I can relate to that. When I had pneumonia, Cherry would regularly knock my head very hard with her paws and wiggle her bum at me. :laugh: Hope you feel better soon.

Sleep tight little gerbil. :wub:

For all poorly people and hounds, there seem to be a few this week. :flowers: :GroupHug:

Welcome back katsinc, glad Vegas was fun. :flowers:

Julia- We never get to eat Christmas pudding on Christmas day, it's always still in the cupboard in summer. :santa:

Wiggle has been to school this evening. His progress isn't the quickest but he does enjoy himself. I think he might be too bright for school, as he kind of goes, "yep, know that, whats next?" :laugh: Had lots of fun at the end when Wiggle and a lovely yellow Lab called Honey decided to swap owners :laugh: