UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

morning. Ollie, a stunning black lab has kept me up half the night. He always barks non stop on his first night in then settles down for his holidays. git :angry:

Owl - its a known fact that all pointies secretly study at RADA to perfect their dramatism ready for later life :laugh:

Alex - glad everything has started to move, but if it flares up again, get yourself seen to :flowers:

San - sorry bout your gerbil :GroupHug:

chickentikka - I find the small independant chemists are far more obliging than that particular store when it comes to being ill. Blocked sinuses are always a good alternative to use as a symptom without causing panic :laugh:

you know I said about the knorks? part fork part knife?

well, my friend, after ive ordered them from america, says she has 'cake forks' and they sound the same, except they are sooo much cheaper, well, they would be!

do you use a cake fork? could you use it to cut meat on your plate?

Morning :)

I've been in Las Vegas which was amazing.Wedding was lovely and the whole holiday was great.I played craps with a bloke from Hawaii who won $2k and then promptly lost it all :ohmy: I was extravagant and bet the huge sum of $2 during the whole trip.My bar bill and shopping bill was somewhat higher :laugh:

Dylan was in the vet when I left as he was still a poorly boy, initially they threatened to pts possibly as they thought it may be FIP but thankfully it wasn't but he now on a meat free diet which is a nightmare in a multicat household.

I am currently trialling him on JWB kibble to see if he can tolerate that as I remember someone here saying their cat was better on that.

Any other suggestions gratefully received :flowers:

Morning :)

I've been in Las Vegas which was amazing.Wedding was lovely and the whole holiday was great.I played craps with a bloke from Hawaii who won $2k and then promptly lost it all :ohmy: I was extravagant and bet the huge sum of $2 during the whole trip.My bar bill and shopping bill was somewhat higher :laugh:

Dylan was in the vet when I left as he was still a poorly boy, initially they threatened to pts possibly as they thought it may be FIP but thankfully it wasn't but he now on a meat free diet which is a nightmare in a multicat household.

I am currently trialling him on JWB kibble to see if he can tolerate that as I remember someone here saying their cat was better on that.

Any other suggestions gratefully received :flowers:

Alex had a poorly belly and couldn't tolerate a lot of foods but he was fine with Purina Pro-Plan Delicate. Athena is less itchy on that too.

you know I said about the knorks? part fork part knife?

well, my friend, after ive ordered them from america, says she has 'cake forks' and they sound the same, except they are sooo much cheaper, well, they would be!

do you use a cake fork? could you use it to cut meat on your plate?

We tend to use these spladesmost of the time and they will certainly manage with some meat like chicken but they might struggle with beef or steak.

We have been to the park. Stevie's hurty leg is much better, and he even did a bit of running on grass. He did ham it up a bit when we met anyone we knew, always good for extra fuss and goodies. He is now lying on my foot which is starting to go numb :rolleyes: Quite apart from the ham acting, he is really a very sensitive and rather mysterious hound. I am not used to dealing with dogs like this:unsure: Complex minds, planet-sized egos, and sheer pig-headedness are well understood here, but responding to hypersensitivity combined with emotional neediness and a distinct shortage of brain cells provides a new learning experience for us all.