UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Well done Alex :flowers: and have a :GroupHug: too for being a clever bugger (a luffley clever bugger!)

Owl I am glad you found reverse. The worst car I have ever had for the gear change was a Citroen CV6, it was fine once you got used to but until then - well! It took me ages to master the art of putting it in reverse and NOT putting it into reverse when I was driving forward :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay it's Friday :biggrin:

I have 5 mins to drink a very hot cuppa then Dex is off to the vets for paw check up.

Anyone know where I put the envelopes I bought the other day :unsure: I swear I put them in the cupboard where envelopes should live but they're not there. Perhaps Fleur has a pen pal :rolleyes:

Well done on your exam results Alex :flowers:

Have fun at sainsbury's Owl - but don't go backwards all the way :D

Sorry, still not quite getting the hang of the new posts bit and may have missed some posts. Meant to say earlier, well done on your exam Alex :flowers:

When I've taken dogs for ops the vet has come to the waiting room and given a light sedative and after a while a vet nurse has taken the dog away. Hopefully your vet will do the same or you could ask if they would do it. It makes it much less stressful for everyone. :GroupHug: Try not to worry. As an alternative maybe you could give Rescue Remedy before going to the vet.

Sorry I didn't explain myself very well :flowers: I've already spoken to the about staying with her while she has the initial sedative and then I'll take her through to the cage at the back and hopefully she'll be drowsy enough not to fret too much by that point. Tis what they've let me do when the others have been in too.

Just wanting to test a photo to see if it appears, am currently setting up a new photography site and hoping I might be able to post photos straight from it. About to find out ...

p189430498-3.jpg

Can anyone see it?

Forgot to tell you about our new dog walker :biggrin: Its her 4th week and the dogs love her. She texts me after each walk and leaves notes to let me know what the dogs get up to. :laugh:

We have also discovered a newish walk. There is an old quarry where Adam used to play as a kid but its all over grown now and no one else seems to know about it :biggrin: It takes an hour and a half to walk around and less than a mile away. You wouldnt think it was Latchford, Warrington!

Sorry the Munchkins have gone home Mindy, but glad you all had a lovely time together :flowers:

Forgot to tell you about our new dog walker :biggrin: Its her 4th week and the dogs love her. She texts me after each walk and leaves notes to let me know what the dogs get up to. :laugh:

We have also discovered a newish walk. There is an old quarry where Adam used to play as a kid but its all over grown now and no one else seems to know about it :biggrin: It takes an hour and a half to walk around and less than a mile away. You wouldnt think it was Latchford, Warrington!

Very glad to hear you have found a good dog walker now :flowers:

(also glad that things seem to be great with you and Adam smile.gif)

Well I can see a beautiful picture of a black lab.

Would that be it?

I can see it Ange :wub:

Excellent, thank you both (edit: and Jazz!) :flowers: (tis Helen's lovely Barney :wub: )

:mellow: I thought the Vauxhall was heavily disguised when I first drove it. Owl must think I'm thick :mecry: :mecry:

No, I don't think you are thick. I think I am thick :unsure:

I went to Sainsburys and came back safely. Did OK but found the gear ratio a bit strange. Being a Ford addict, everything else feels odd. I had this weird sensation that I was in control of a giant ladybird, cos the Daewoo is scarlet and has a rounded shape.

No, I don't think you are thick. I think I am thick :unsure:

I went to Sainsburys and came back safely. Did OK but found the gear ratio a bit strange. Being a Ford addict, everything else feels odd. I had this weird sensation that I was in control of a giant ladybird, cos the Daewoo is scarlet and has a rounded shape.

now i have a salvador dali type image of an owl gliding along on the back of a ladybird :laugh:

now i have a salvador dali type image of an owl gliding along on the back of a ladybird :laugh:

I'm not as posh as you :laugh: I have a Stephen King 'It' type of image with wavey legs, mandibles going crunch and all sorts.... stay away from the car, don't go to the orange supermarket Phebe, lock the front door and don't speak to the clown.