UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. We all got up twirly because it is so warm. I have unearthed some shorts which haven't seen daylight for some years as I couldn't get into them. I can now, which is good news for me but maybe not for the dogwalking gang who are about to see more of me than they ever have :laugh: Hoping all Fugees have a good day :flowers:

Morning :tired:

I can't stand Horatio, so I'm delighted he's gone (he is the reason I stopped watching CSI Miami which means I can watch it again now :pinkie: ) It's the way he talks, it gives me the creeps :sick01:

Me too....and the way he treats his women in real life, what a creep

its the trailer for the new series starting this week or next, didnt catch it.I just love it how he walks out sideways from behind the copper to do his line, then has to 'do the sunglasses' lol

ooo ooo its the last one of CSI tonight. Do you think the new fella is going to get shot and grissm come back? With Sarah?

its the trailer for the new series starting this week or next, didnt catch it.I just love it how he walks out sideways from behind the copper to do his line, then has to 'do the sunglasses' lol

ooo ooo its the last one of CSI tonight. Do you think the new fella is going to get shot and grissm come back? With Sarah?

me too, there was a great clip done of him doing all his sunglasses up, sunglasses down had me in hysterics!

Last night was eventful (well 3.45am) when we were woken up by an awful sound and as I sat up I saw the cats and a fox....so flew out the door to find my two cats chasing a fox round the garden, foxy ran down to the woods and the cats thankfully listened to me and came in. I can't be sure but it did look like two foxes from the window and that they were chasing a liitler one and they were chasing the small *(but bigger then them) and the bigger of the two was in hot pursuit of them.

They both got washed as they stank and spent the night sleeping lots. In fact for a change they are both still asleep now.

They are both on cufew now if they'll listen to me.

Morning everyone - HLGS I will try and come up on Sunday to the Doggie Do - forgot it's my friends UK wedding party on Saturday night - oops - what is it with wedding things and Dogstar stall :unsure: