UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had fun at the demo day, Glen did his runs (see video fred) I took some youngsters round to give them and their dogs a taster of agility..and....

Keira came 1st in 'Most Obedient Dog', 2nd place going to.....Glen! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done you three :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

We had fun at the demo day, Glen did his runs (see video fred) I took some youngsters round to give them and their dogs a taster of agility..and....

Keira came 1st in 'Most Obedient Dog', 2nd place going to.....Glen! :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's fab, well done all of you :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Snoops :wub:

:GroupHug: for mummy owl

:GroupHug: for Ebbi

Ange, remember the ghost thread from last year, M-M didnt react to a 'presence' did she ? :unsure:

RMF I yam tired but will take my lot out for a walk before

it pizzes down, yesterday they were good as gold, everyone thought Princess Tessie

was about 2 or 3 years old - my baby turned 10 this year already

The kettle boiled I made a cuppa, got a brand new carton of milk out of the fridge, opened it..............then shook it :ohmy: A little milk goes a long way round the kitchen :laugh: Fleur helped me clear it up.

My potential noo dog walker is coming round for a grilling and a trial run at 11.30, fingers crossed.

I am having my hair cut very short and streaked (I have natural silver highlights :rolleyes: ) because I am supposed to be going to my nephews posh wedding today. I have nothing to wear and i dont feel well so it looks like we may not go. Hubby is not a sociable person anyway and hates family gatherings (even tho its his family) so I think I see a bbq coming on for our kids in our garden. x