UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

its very warm and sunny here. I decided to get my backside in gear and go to Marks and Sparks to see what I could buy for the "posh" wedding on sunday. After walking round and round and round and trying on a million different things I have come home in tears. I am so fat that nothing fits and everything looks awful. I finally had to give up because not only was I upset but my head and legs were going wobbly. What a bloody day. I give up. I am definately not going now. x

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so sorry cher xxxxx

shadow has an infection. ive just had to get a urine sample to them to test, that was fun. her face with me behind her, I do think she swore a bit lol shes got a slight temperature, but her heart is ok, thats the main thing.

Hiya :)

My quick pop in I'm still alive post :wavey:

Hope all is well in Fugee land.Pooseykatt land remains wierd workwise and cowbag who assaulted me has now been promoted but hopefully this means she will be leaving.I remain bemused and :wacko: at the NHS's way of problem solving which is promote the wrong doer and bollock the victim but hey ho after almost 8 months of this cr*p I'm almost used to it :laugh:

Pooseykatt cats are fine although we have a burman (?sp) fancypants visitor who bit Tilly last week and caused an abcess on her ear.I am currently chucking a jug of cold water over said fancypants cat every time I spy him.

I might also have a visiting new cat :blush: We'll see how long that lasts but he/she has his/her own outside bowl now.I can't get close enough to see the rear end to work out the boy/girl thing.

Be back soon,tara for now.

Hello :wavey:

Sorry I haven't kept up but things have got a bit complicated since the car went kaput on Friday. Been a bit :wacko: trying to sort stuff out and just when one issue seems sorted another comes up. Don't want to dwell on it though because it won't change anything, so I'll try and catch up here. :flowers:

Ranirottie, I often feel like you when I have to shop for clothes and especially so when I'm under pressure to buy something within a limited time. Do they have personal shoppers in your M&S who would choose suitable clothes for you. I've heard they are very good, might give you an idea of styles etc? Seems a shame to miss the wedding :GroupHug: :flowers:

Jazz, I use a very similar mouse to HLGS and it's very good. Have you considered voice recognition software? I used some ten years ago when I couldn't use my hands much with RSI. It might have improved quite a bit since then. Nothing is perfect, but maybe having a combination of approaches would help you get more use from your computer. :flowers:

:GroupHug: :flowers: for all who need them.

Afternoon

No sign of rain here. Lovely and sunny.

Jules you know what to do give bint a slap and you'll be promoted too. :wacko: It's quite bizarre and I hope you find pastures new and get the hell out of there.

Hope you don't have to move Jazz. Have you not got someone local who can help you out when things get tough. I bet you have a neighbour somewhere who would be only too glad to help at times like this with the odd errand. Do your sons know of anyone if you don't who is trustworthy?

Scooby is very jolly today. He hasn't grumbled once at the others yet, ignored 2 dogs while we were out and was boinging around happily on his walk with what can only be described as a happy face with tongue hanging out. He kept running around and looking at me as if to say isn't this great. It's quite nice I have to say but I doubt it will last.

its very warm and sunny here. I decided to get my backside in gear and go to Marks and Sparks to see what I could buy for the "posh" wedding on sunday. After walking round and round and round and trying on a million different things I have come home in tears. I am so fat that nothing fits and everything looks awful. I finally had to give up because not only was I upset but my head and legs were going wobbly. What a bloody day. I give up. I am definately not going now. x

:GroupHug: for Cher, thats why I ended up buying a salwar kameez for my step daughters wedding, but it felt so nice I ended up buying another two :laugh:

:wavey: With the help of Dell, Darren has fixed my laptop today :wub:

I had a fab riding lesson today and didn't even cry :closedeyes: :pinkie:

I have a headache cos of the weather :tired: :(

Did you read about the puppy that was flushed down the loo? :ohmy: Who in the right mind would leave four year olds unsupervised with week old puppies?!!

There are a number of dead moles on the common :( :unsure: Might they have been poisoned? I am worried that one of the dogs will try and eat them. Do people poison moles on common land? :unsure:

Have you considered voice recognition software? I used some ten years ago when I couldn't use my hands much with RSI. It might have improved quite a bit since then. Nothing is perfect, but maybe having a combination of approaches would help you get more use from your computer. :flowers:

Jazz, my nephew uses voice recognition software. He can't really use his hands at all and is also registered blind so he has software that reads for him too. The typing one is very good. I'll ask him the name of it.

Glad you've got the laptop sorted Julia and had a good lesson :flowers:

There are a number of dead moles on the common :( :unsure: Might they have been poisoned? I am worried that one of the dogs will try and eat them. Do people poison moles on common land? :unsure:

Hopefully not but people do all sorts of things :(

Thunder and very heavy rain here. Arrived very suddenly and contrary to all forecasts. So we were naughty and went upstairs ( :unsure: ) to see if Barney would repeat his stair conquering performance of a couple of weeks ago. He went up the stairs, then he took himself down the stairs, then he came back up them and then he took himself back down again.

Words can't express how proud I am of him at the moment. I know it seems like a little thing but it's a major symptom of a general massive progression for him at the moment and I could just burst with happiness :biggrin: