UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning! I've woken up to a plod van in front of me house. Not for me mind - honest guv' we was good! - but the neighbours 2 floors up had yet another row. They woke me up slamming doors and what have ya, so I felt sorry for the people who are next door neighbours to them, they must hate them for all the noise they constantly make at night. So someone must of got fed up and called the plods. They're as bad as each other, so I wasn't that worried about them, but they've got a little Staffie boy in there too - who hardly ever gets walked as it is :( - and he must have been well frightened, poor lad :(

Morning :tired:

Just heard from our friend in Florida. Her son's girlfriend, Tiffany, has diabetes and is 29 weeks pregnant. Her waters broke today. They have given steroids and told Tiff she has to stay in hospital until the baby is born. If anyone can muster some "stay there baby Eva" thoughts, they would be most appreciated. :flowers:

Stay there baby thoughts being sent :flowers:

I've had the photo's through from the Petographer who was at Bowood last weekend - look on page 2 :wink:

Linky

Gorjuss :wub:

RMF 1 : Forgot to mention yesterday, but Timmy met an ickle person in a buggy while we were out. He touched noses with said ickle person which looked sooo sweet (usually he ignores ickle people) :wub:

RMF 2 : Came down to what was left of a rat-type fing with white paws in the hall this morning :sick01: Most of it had gone, just the back legs and some internal organs were left.

Edited by merledogs

Morning. :wacko:

Well, I'm up, dogs are fed and been out, I'm fed, cake for work is ready.

However I am suffering from "burning candle at both ends syndrome". :unsure:

I need a "to do list" for this week!

Off to hang washing over airer, then go tackle "the office".

Owl, hope you're feeling more you today - and hoping MummyOwl is doing well.

Stay baby Eva, stay.

Morning all, good luck for everyone starting new job, and special thoughts for Tiffany and baby.

I'm still in Worksop but felt fine yesterday. What I thought might have been a bug was tiredness plus a bad reaction to oilseed rape which is everywhere here. I forgot it always gets to my throat. We don't have much of it in S W Wales. So I went to see Mummy Owl yesterday evening, and am very concerned about her. She is a better colour than she was but still very weak and with poor breathing, and apart from the colour she doesn't appear any better than when she went in. I'm visiting again this afternoon and will talk to the charge nurse to try and find out what is going on, if indeed anyone knows. Some more results should be in today. No good asking mum, she is struggling to keep lucid and is very exhausted.

Planning now to return home tonight, depending on what I hear today.

V cute pic of MM :wub:

I am intrigued to know what Yantan has been up to, sounds good :cool: Perhaps if I told her my secret, known only to 2 or 3 Fugees, she would tell me hers?

Hi to boosboss, we've missed you :wink: and apologies to anyone I didn't mention :flowers:

morning. its a glorious day out and im stuck in my office. I think I have a batleys run to do and a bit of shopping at some point so i shall do my best to get out in the sunshine

Good luck today Sam - hope its good fun to be back in a hard had and working those grey cells :flowers:

Good morning all :wavey: very exciting weekend for the Mog dogs and Finn was just a superstar! Saturday evening we descended on a friend in Rochdale and Finn coped really well, usually very stressy in new places with noises even though someone was kicking a football nearby :happy: Sunday we were off to the RDR show and had a lovely day with Jenn (abbiebeck) and her three doglets. Everyone was reasonably well behaved and we made over £164 and sold out of home made treats :cool:

Then we went to the beach as a treat for the dogs (enormous and very organised - never been anywhere like it!) and walked along the sand for about 2 hours. Oddly enough after all that my dogs were reluctant to even get up for morning wees today :laugh: Very long day though and after 10pm when I finally got home to York but definitely worth it :cool:

Morning :wavey: Not working until 6pm this evening so making the most of the lovely, sunny day and going to meet Ange, Rob, M-M and Max for a walk :wink: Sir H is staying here as I don't know what the walk will be like, in case it's too much for him :wub: