UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheer: Misty can come on our walkies today, she seems better now so fingers crossed she doesn't start limping again.

Great news! :biggrin:

I have a form from the Inland Revenue asking how much tax my Mum paid them over the last tax year. ERRRM - they are the Inland Revenue, don't they collect the tax? Why don't they know how much tax she paid? :wacko: :wacko:

That will be about right for the IR :rolleyes:

Wonderful!!! Hi ho hi ho it's off to A and E I go, not!!! What a plonker!!!

What have you been up to? :unsure:

I had a very worrying and upsetting letter this morning from social services to say they'd received a complaint via the NSPCC regarding my children and coud I please call them :unsure: So I did and the woman I spoke to couldn't find anything on her computer to do with my girls at all so said she'd ask around and call me back. I waited until 12.30, mostly in tears, before calling again to ask what was going on. Eventually I got to speak with a social worker who apologised and said she can't believe the small mindedness of some people but for the sake of ticking boxes on the paperwork she had to speak to me. The NSPCC received an annonymous complaint from somebody concerned with the welfare of my children. Apparently I have three dogs that poo all over the garden, eight cats that never go out and over 20 chickens in a shocking state in the garden. I never clean them out. The children are allowed to play outside with the chickens. The children have free access to the outside. One child even climbs into the chicken coop. The complainant is concerned about the health and welfare of the children amongst all this.

I explained my three dogs all toilet in one place in the garden that is regularly cleaned. I do not have as many as eight cats anymore, one of them is a housecat because she's brain damaged, the rest come and go as they please. My chicken coops are as clean as they can be, and my Environmental Health officer can confirm this as he also receives regular complaints from a neighbour and he has seen for himself a number of times how well looked after they all are. Georgia cannot lift the nest box roof off to collect the eggs and does sometimes climb through the front door to collect eggs. My back door leads from the kitchen to the garden, of course the children have access to it. All children are fit and well as their schools & doctors have confirmed. But because a complaint was made she had to follow it up, even if it was ridiculous and done maliciously.

Only one neighbour can actually see where Georgia climbs into the coop so I know who it is. It's the same one who complains almost daily to Environmental Health, the one who reported me to the police for returning his slug pellets to his garden. Him and his wife stand at their window watching us outside. He stands in his garden listening to what we say in our garden. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I detest him. I am going to see a solicitor about his bullying and harassment. I'm expecting the RSPCA on my doorstep any day now.

I had a very worrying and upsetting letter this morning from social services to say they'd received a complaint via the NSPCC regarding my children and coud I please call them :unsure: So I did and the woman I spoke to couldn't find anything on her computer to do with my girls at all so said she'd ask around and call me back. I waited until 12.30, mostly in tears, before calling again to ask what was going on. Eventually I got to speak with a social worker who apologised and said she can't believe the small mindedness of some people but for the sake of ticking boxes on the paperwork she had to speak to me. The NSPCC received an annonymous complaint from somebody concerned with the welfare of my children. Apparently I have three dogs that poo all over the garden, eight cats that never go out and over 20 chickens in a shocking state in the garden. I never clean them out. The children are allowed to play outside with the chickens. The children have free access to the outside. One child even climbs into the chicken coop. The complainant is concerned about the health and welfare of the children amongst all this.

I explained my three dogs all toilet in one place in the garden that is regularly cleaned. I do not have as many as eight cats anymore, one of them is a housecat because she's brain damaged, the rest come and go as they please. My chicken coops are as clean as they can be, and my Environmental Health officer can confirm this as he also receives regular complaints from a neighbour and he has seen for himself a number of times how well looked after they all are. Georgia cannot lift the nest box roof off to collect the eggs and does sometimes climb through the front door to collect eggs. My back door leads from the kitchen to the garden, of course the children have access to it. All children are fit and well as their schools & doctors have confirmed. But because a complaint was made she had to follow it up, even if it was ridiculous and done maliciously.

Only one neighbour can actually see where Georgia climbs into the coop so I know who it is. It's the same one who complains almost daily to Environmental Health, the one who reported me to the police for returning his slug pellets to his garden. Him and his wife stand at their window watching us outside. He stands in his garden listening to what we say in our garden. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I detest him. I am going to see a solicitor about his bullying and harassment. I'm expecting the RSPCA on my doorstep any day now.

We've had a, hopefully now sorted neighbour problem this week, and one of the things I investigated was planting some screening in the way of fast growing bamboos and climbers so they can't see in. Is that an option? Hope that you get this sorted out.

AnnS

I have a form from the Inland Revenue asking how much tax my Mum paid them over the last tax year. ERRRM - they are the Inland Revenue, don't they collect the tax? Why don't they know how much tax she paid? :wacko: :wacko:

The Inland Revenue do not know individual tax payments until they receive the employer's end of year returns with the P60 figures on them, or the P45 details if in year.

Some employers are not too punctual in forwarding these details, so it can be quicker to get them from the taxpayer.

What have you been up to? :unsure:

I've done nothing. It is the plonker!

we all know how much fugee power works

can we all think fall down and break a leg thoughts to Pheobe's neighbors

oh, and get infected piles too thoughts as well

have a :GroupHug: from me and my lot

Same from me :GroupHug:

I can't believe my little girl has her last exam on Friday then has officially left school!

They grow up so fast. Andy is spending the afternoon at a friends house. It's the first time he's done this, apart from family. It's very quiet here :unsure:

Cheryl, that is just pants. I hate neighbours like that :GroupHug: