UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

The sofas have landed :laugh: Their house now looks like a proper home nice & cosy and I can finally relax and quit worrying they'll be fine :biggrin:

Because I had to be out today and didn't know how long I was going to be I arranged for my Tesco shop to be delivered tomorrow - which meant I had nowt for tea tonight so I nipped into Iceland the plan being to spend no more than £5 and just get something for tonight ......................... I have just finished cleaning out my freezer to make space for all the yummy stuff I never normally get but which was a bargain :blush02: dunno about mums going to Iceland but Snowy's should never be allowed near one :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for those that need them

Should I ask how Nige found that out or are we better not knowing :unsure:

I have always hated anything touching my toes and toenails (including me !!!)

so i used to bite them, had tried to train myself to use proper nail scissors

but still really hate using them plus I have always been flexible thanks

to 30 odd years of martial arts too..

:GroupHug: Marge :GroupHug:

can i have some positive thoughts if there are any going spare please

A fireside dog adopted ten and a half years ago as a puppy is in court today after being seized as type.

Bruno is 11 yrs old now and in his twilight years and his family have missed him dreadfully in the two months he has been seized.

i will be representing and the application for registration is being backed by police but some good mood magistrates thoughts would be nice :flowers:

Lots and lots of good thoughts for Bruno, his family and you :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: The law sucks :(

:GroupHug: To all poorly dogs and people who need it, I have not caught up yet, been to busy washing and ironing after being away.

We are off agian tomorrow, this time to Dunster in Somerset. We stay at a riding school so hope to get some riding in on Dartmoor. They also have a swimming pool so hope it is warm enough to use it. Holly knows something is going to happen.

Barbara

Jazz, I was going to say dont bother buying Indesit dishwasher. Ours lasted 12mnths to the day then they wanted £70 to come and look at it and £200 odd quid to replace the motor. On googling it many others had the same problem :rolleyes:

Ange, good news about the card sales. :flowers: Do you take them to any markets or craft fairs?

Phebe, glad your mum is getting treatment to get her on the right road. :GroupHug: Should be less of a worry for you now.

:GroupHug: Rumpole.. Sending lots and lots of 'be in a good mood Magistrate' thoughts. :GroupHug:

Marge, I can't believe they still havent sorted out your car. Were you using your car to go away? :GroupHug:

Lauren has finished school. She had her last exam this morning. :) I foresee lots of getting up at 2pm :laugh:

I took Paul out for a lovely birthday meal last night at a posh restaurant. Cost me an arm and a leg but was well worth it. I could get used to dining in style but just need to win the lottery first. :laugh:

:GroupHug: To all poorly dogs and people who need it, I have not caught up yet, been to busy washing and ironing after being away.

We are off agian tomorrow, this time to Dunster in Somerset. We stay at a riding school so hope to get some riding in on Dartmoor. They also have a swimming pool so hope it is warm enough to use it. Holly knows something is going to happen.

Barbara

The castle grounds are quite nice to walk around, and there are some lovely

tea rooms in the village of you fancy a cream tea...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

im happier than a happy thing from happyville as are diane and clint and their three kids who have never known life without Bruno before he was seized

picked up another case who went under our radar whilst at court and shes going home too

and i might just really really like our DLO Wilf who advocated for both dogs

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

im happier than a happy thing from happyville as are diane and clint and their three kids who have never known life without Bruno before he was seized

picked up another case who went under our radar whilst at court and shes going home too

Brilliant news! That has made my day, not nearly as much as his familys and yours :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

:bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley:

*Snort* course... I believe you :rolleyes: :laugh:

Have a lovely time in Dunster :GroupHug:

I have just got through the mount everest of ironing, thank you !!!!

Dunster is lovely, there used to be a lovely cafe that let dogs in, hope it is still there

Barbara

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Brilliant :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley:

I have just got through the mount everest of ironing, thank you !!!!

Dunster is lovely, there used to be a lovely cafe that let dogs in, hope it is still there

Barbara

there was one on the high street, on the right hand side as you are going down

but cant remember whats its called now, i was only a kid when we went in and

found a bearded collie with its owner, we all wanted one too but my mum said no :ohmy:

I am mightily fecked off now :mad: Car temperature shot up to 120 degrees and alarm came on after only about four miles driving. It didn't go down at all, so i managed to pull into the car park of a hotel and call the RAC. Car is now back at the garage and very little chance of being fixed before Wednesday when we go on hols :( Not to mention that if it's the head gasket it will be megabucks! Bummer, I was so near to town, going to have to go by bus now to get my friend's things. and that will take hours. Got zillions of other stuff to do as well, but can't get to where I need to go :banghead:

Oh no :GroupHug:

Barbara

Have fun :flowers:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Fantastic news :biggrin:

I am beggared now. Have done all housework and washing, groomed and walked doglets. Am having an hour or so rest before I start the garden :rolleyes: