UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

knickers !!!! I decided that I needed some new knickers as mine seem to be springing little holes all over the place. They have also got a bit snug lately (washing machine shrinks them? :rolleyes: ) so off I trot to Marks and Sparks. I decided not to get size 14 (definately not that any more,loooong gone) so I got size 16. When I got them home they are HUGE !! twice the size of my others but only one size up. How does that work? So I am now going to be wearing Bridget Jones instead of normal ones.x

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey:

Welcome home Di :flowers:

Yorkie X Rottie :wub: :wub: But the mind boggles :wacko: :mellow: :laugh:

Danny has a day off today (his school is a polling station) so we are chilling out at home :) He is teaching my dad to play TopTrumps and my mum is having a nap :sleep: I have a line full of washing and the sun is shining :)

Edited by Gemstone

Plumbers have just called and cancelled, :angry: They're coming tomorrow at five, as we can't just take time off work with notice. :( I have lodged a complaint and will follow up with a written one.

Aaaagh, what a nightmare! Have you no water at all then?

When they finally get there, ask them if they have a brother runs a garage... :glare:

Marge :GroupHug:

I am just about ready to go to sleep, but I have to go sling veg pie in a pot and then open up :rolleyes:

Today I have ripped up some carpets in the pub, clear out under the stairs, clean the area, paint two walls, cook steak & ale pie, go shopping, set up the pub and feed us all a few times. OH has made me a lovely big planter.

I have also decided to pull my finger out and sort out various composting arrangements and buy a tray to go under our bird feeder as we seem to have the messiest birds round here.

Dammit. Got to go. :wavey:

Aaaagh, what a nightmare! Have you no water at all then?

When they finally get there, ask them if they have a brother runs a garage... :glare:

If we turn the stop tap on it leaks again, so we sort of have it on in bursts., now that we know it's not going to be fixed quickly :rolleyes: What's the betting that when they come it turns out I'm not covered, there seem to be pages of exclusions!

:laugh: @ being related to the garage. Actually this is the second plumber, so maybe there's a whole tribe of them. don't think I'll bother with insurance again. :unsure:

Sorry I can't help Michelle :(

:huh: Evening - just popped in to say......................OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I have had a training thing for the past four days which was to remind us about our handcuffing and restraint techniques :wacko: They also added in a lot of how to defend oneself from norty people kicking off. Good course but having been flung around like a (large, overweight) ragdoll I am aching :mecry:

I have been soaking in the bath and am about to attempt to take Glen to agility, whether I can walk/run will remain to be seen :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all those needing them this week, I haven't kept up properly due to being knackered.