UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Glad you had a good time Wendy :)

Just been doing some work on Rob's website as he's just released a new three track EP - was very nice to come down to a few sales this morning. If anyone's interested the site/store are here. I think that's what's called a shameless plug :cool: :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please to pics Wendy. Sounds fab.

I've known people be done for speeding in vans so do be careful.

Great stuff Ange. Was thinking about your ironmonger chap. Has he been in touch with local farms, stables, pubs to try and sell his works?

I've been weeding and have chopped down a tree to a more reasonable height. Shame there are a zillion more trees and weeds needing the same. Have given the bathroom a top to toe job and am about to get hoovering and doing dishes and stuff.

Edited by Jacobean

Great stuff Ange. Was thinking about your ironmonger chap. Has he been in touch with local farms, stables, pubs to try and sell his works?

He's got a lot of local contacts in those sort of areas already and has done some work for them and I've put an ad in our village newsletter which will go out to a few local villages and which encompasses various farms, pubs etc. - and I have plans to do some mailing out too, so yes, we're thinking along those lines already, but thank you :flowers: :flowers:

At the moment it's making sense for me to focus on two establishes businesses, ie Rob's and the blacksmith one, to help bring more work (money!) into those and hopefully my photography will take off at some point too :)

Looks good :biggrin:

I had a google as, not being a driver or having not had a van, it wasn't something I knew - and it seems the lower speed limit applies to vans on single and dual carriageways:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roadsafety/speed.../vanspeedlimits

This gives more information.

Control of Vehicle

Edited by kats n greys

Oooh it's nice to read a few pages and have mostly good news from all peeps :GroupHug:

My Muppet went to the National Dog Show Championship today and again took a qualifying Crufts place (not that he needs it now but they were on offer and he got third in puppy which qualified him) so I am mostly like this ----> :thumbsup_anim: 'twas the oddest day though, never heard so much gay innuendo and bitching at a show before, and it's usually quite bad but it was :laugh: today

(eta good gay innuendo - a lot of competitors are openly gay and they can't resist micky taking)

(eta again - oooh Alexis good luck!!! :jumpy:)

Laura, glad you have never been done for speeding in your van - unfortunately I can't say the same about me in my car :rolleyes: Just once and only just but very annoying

Thanks for the links Ange and Kats'n'greys - it's a bit all over the place depending on vehicle and road.

Glad you had a fab time last night Wendy - yeas please to pics!

Hope you have recovered from your lack of sleep!

Nice plug Ange!! :wink:

I've known people be done for speeding in vans so do be careful.

I've been weeding and have chopped down a tree to a more reasonable height. Shame there are a zillion more trees and weeds needing the same. Have given the bathroom a top to toe job and am about to get hoovering and doing dishes and stuff.

Were you done by cameras or real people Michelle?

You've been really industrious today!!

Back from Canine Capers. It was very good :biggrin:

Glad you had a nice time. Any pics?!

Well Done Muppet!!!

Greyhound Gap have a van like this- K9 Express

Ooh! That's fancy! Thanks!

The squirrel has left the drey and is on route to the big metal bird

Have a safe trip Sam.