UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

i would imagine anywhere where the dyfedpowys police cant find her for whipping their domain name :laugh:

I havent whipped it.

I have bought it perfectly legitimately which makes it even funnier.

I cant wait for them to ask for it back. I can send emails from it too so if Dyfed Powys block me sending emails to them from it then surely they will block a lot of thier own. I can change IP address as well which solves them blocking that.

Hmmm now who will my first email go to ......???

Doh !!!!!

I may have another one called P-L-A-I-D C-Y-M-R-U

Edited by Trallwm farm

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes :unsure:

I've got some strong painkillers/anti-inflammatories from Boots so will try them for a few days and see how I go. Can't easily take time off work though so having to put up with it :(

Carry on with the painkillers and try and take the pressure off it with some cushions or inflatable ring. Nothing else you can do even if it is broken and that's all a GP will tell you to do altho if the painkillers you have aren't doing anything the GP can give you something stronger. Xrays are pointless as they won't change the treatment of rest and painkillers. It can take a long while to heal tho. Hope the painkillers work for you!

Alexis

Now 5 days overdue and baby is way too comfortable in there!

Edited by alexis

Sirius is being very silly with talk of retirement on his blog

I have told him off and I am serious because I used his up untill now never disclosed middle name :ninja:

:laugh:

I will have to use that gem one night in front of his new friends. Oh the embarassment :laugh:

He has had an easy couple of days but it is a jam packed day tomorrow with 1 appointment with a media photographer :wink: , and two, hopefully three visits out with me on pub and dog related duties :) That'll bring the young lad down to earth with a bump...

The problem is that this is in France and according to the notice at my vets surgery last January, over 46,000 dogs were in rescue last year in France, I don't know how many were euthenised but I expect a large number. The SPA (RSPCA) equivalent do their best but they are vastly underfunded and their kennels are run on shoe strings, not really the place for young pups at all, actually not really the place for any dog.

That's sad to hear, I hadn't realised that the rescue problem in France was so great.

Carry on with the painkillers and try and take the pressure off it with some cushions or inflatable ring. Nothing else you can do even if it is broken and that's all a GP will tell you to do altho if the painkillers you have aren't doing anything the GP can give you something stronger. Xrays are pointless as they won't change the treatment of rest and painkillers. It can take a long while to heal tho. Hope the painkillers work for you!

Alexis

Thank you :flowers: I've told them here that if its still as painful in the morning, I'm not coming in. I rang the doctor's but have to phone at 8.30am tomorrow to see if there's any appointment. Even if I can get stronger painkillers, that'll be something.

Hope baby makes an appearance very soon :flowers:

Afternoon

Came home to find Scooby has had the squits :toilet: Probably due to him having wormers yesterday. He's bright and bouncy enough. The other 2 won't go anywhere near the room. :laugh: They can't believe he could do something so awful.

Amy - hope you're having a great first day in new job and you like it and the people.

Wendy - sorry your injury is worse than first thought. Hope you do manage to feel more comfortable soon.

Alexis - hope baby decides to make an appearance soon.

It's awful to think of the state of rescues and the helped needed across the globe.

I may have got the Refuge forums name on a radio interview going out tommorow morning on city talk fm.

As a forum where people can get help and advice on taking on dogs/pups etc. Hopefully we might all get to home some dogs to good people.

Edited by Trallwm farm

As well as the OC student thing tomorrow, I am also:

- Taking Sirius to CAT

- Visiting PAH for OC

- Shopping at Bookers (am seriously afraid of letting Sirius loose in a warehouse full of booze, but there you go, needs must.....)

- shopping for me for clothes (maybe, if time, unlikely though)

ALso, my ptoatoes are growing! And my carrots! And my cabbage are hoooooooge :elefant:

when I was overdue ( was about 11 months pregnant or at least it felt like it ) my midwife advised to have 'hot curry , hot bath , hot sex "

I will have to use that gem one night in front of his new friends. Oh the embarassment :laugh:

He has had an easy couple of days but it is a jam packed day tomorrow with 1 appointment with a media photographer :wink: , and two, hopefully three visits out with me on pub and dog related duties :) That'll bring the young lad down to earth with a bump...

media photographer , wow I hope he is sober

Alexis I was thinking the 10th for your baby, that would go much better with your other May birthdays :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it would! I'm booked to be induced on the 10th in baby isn't here by then!

best ring for that curry now :ninja: