UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Is "slightly dramatic" cheese edible? Can I have some? Can I make some? Or am I dramatic enough already?

I have some fairly dramatic cheese. It was bought late last year cut price in an underripe state, it being Brie. I put it aside to ripen at room temp (or owlery kitchen temp which is rather lower) and forgot about it. I recently discovered it while tidying a cupboard. I put it in the fridge. It is still there, I should open it to see if it is edible but daren't in case it bites me. It has interesting colours. Dibs is welcome to come and see if it is edible.

Congratulations Louie :flowers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some fairly dramatic cheese. It was bought late last year cut price in an underripe state, it being Brie. I put it aside to ripen at room temp (or owlery kitchen temp which is rather lower) and forgot about it. I recently discovered it while tidying a cupboard. I put it in the fridge. It is still there, I should open it to see if it is edible but daren't in case it bites me. It has interesting colours. Dibs is welcome to come and see if it is edible.

Can we call him Seymour ? We could ,if Seymour has a natural bent towards thespianism, recreate Glyndebourne using the nice chairs from the village hall dragged on top of the flat bit of the mountain (998 ft)

I have half a jar of home made tomato sauce we can use as his love interest.

Congratulations Louie :flowers: Louie is a very nice dog

Edited by Trallwm farm

Well done Louie :wub:

Bit late but my new flooring in lounge

007.jpg

003.jpg

Will try and read back later after dinner. :flowers: Egg and chips....... yummy. :biggrin:

Looks fab hun x

You can tell its almost summer. Dog owners I have never seen over the winter decided to walk their dogs over the last few days cos its sunny.

Now, Henry isnt aggressive but he does get a bit precious if an off lead dog approaches him when he is on lead. Not that he would do anything but cue lots of off lead dogs in Victoria Park this evening and jovial shouts of 'don't worry, he/she is friendly' where their dog bounds up to my on lead dog.

Reeeeeeeally gets my goat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I need to find somewhere safe and enclosed where I can let Henry off. :rolleyes:

Henry is fine with other dogs. He is an excellent Collie :rolleyes: :laugh:

RMF Ozzy is not in a crate any more over night. I think the 3/4 hour walks a day are tiring him out. :devil: I saw some gorgeous GSD poopies on another rescue site today. Is it too early me thinks??

Sod it now Ozzy is calm after Mondays scan I can foster again :biggrin:

Morning :tired: It's twirly.

Had some lovely news today at the golf club - it's part of the Bowood Estate and the dog show committee have donated to LRES&C some tickets to the show in June for me to raffle as a fundraiser for Wiggle & LRSE&C :biggrin:

That's fab :flowers:

I have def got the flu :mecry:

Hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

I am going to try an email to see if they are interested in buying our house.

That would be the perfect solution if they are interested. Fingers crossed :flowers:

Louie passed his Silver GC :partytime: :biggrin:

Well done Louie :flowers:

It's a gorgeous gorgeous day today and I am off work until Tuesday!! Woweee :thumbsup_anim:

And on top of that Barack Obama has just confirmed that he's my cousin on facebook!!!!! It's nice to know he could take the time off politics to log on!!!! :biglaugh:

Congratulations Louie :cheer: :wub_anim:

Nice prize Wenders :thumbsup_still:

Alex I am liking your planter muchly :speak_cool:

Poor old George had a seizure last night :( Mind you as I write he's up at the window telling someone off for having the bloody bare faced cheek to walk past his house :rolleyes: Good thoughts would be appreciated for him and to keep away any more fits as he has been in cluster mode for the last few months. Thank you.

Briards you say. I would love one of them.

These 2 are huge stunners but an absolute nightmare - mainly thanks to their tw*tty owner :angry:

:GroupHug: Phebe - hope the flu is soon gone :flowers:

Andrea - I keep going back to your pics. I *really* like the colouring of it. We have really light wood laminate, but I much prefer yours :flowers: The HA idea sounds perfect so I hope you get somewhere :flowers:

Louie passed his Silver GC

Congratulations Louie (and Amy!) :partytime:

In full dramatic prose and with much welcome emotion, joyous of the impending dreams which shall carry my soul on the backs of gremlins that twitter and snicker,before returning my happy mind from its tiring journey accross the seas twixt imagination and reality ,pre empting the crackling of the morning frost and the Cockeral that calls the dawn to lay its line of white light against my cheek through yonder window.

Undramatically

Im going to bed now.

:biglaugh:

:GroupHug: for George :(

Orca the Porker, Branston Pickle, Sophie and I will be departing shortly to take Orca to meet his first real live Fugee :biggrin:

:fight:

:laugh: I don't really blame her for being miserable, her excema is really sore on her hands, she hasn't had a good nights sleep for a few days because of it and we could all do with a bit extra kip :sad02: She's going to the doctors tomorrow to see if she can get some soap on prescription that is suitable for her mankiness. This flare up has been caused by her washing her hands so much and I don't see how we can not wash them, she just needs to use something that agrees with her skin.