UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesley you dogs are beautiful :wub: :wub: And the Laura collars compliment them wonderfully :thumbsup_still:

I have been feeling sick since this morning and had to go and lie down as it didn't feel so bad. Poor dogs had to wait until after 2pm before I got them out and then it was just a half hour round the private wood where we have permission to walk. Archie had a good race round tho and even George was kicking his heels up in the dead leaves so I think they are happy enough on short walk rations.

ooo noooo

there is work on the tracks, so have to walk so far on friday and 2 replacement busses on sunday! I cant do busses or places I dont know

I want to go and cant get my money back :mecry:

I also cant work out what I need to do

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT...ulateDistance=1

does that mean I stay on the train, or walk from somewhere?

Dratted father in law came round yesterday: he is a nice enough bloke but he had the most HORRIBLE cold and he's given it to me! Even more annoyed because he came in on his way back from the hospital where he had been visiting his wife who was in for a non-urgent minor op. I'm sure she didn't need the germs either, and nor did all the other poor sick people!

Jazz, you can't link to half way through that journey planner, maybe say where you are going from and to, and when and someone can help? Not me, I'm terrible at public transport, I get no practice at it living out here. Down an 'ole.

just be thankful that you don't have to put up with Orca the Porker :wink:

I hope to meet Orca one day, missed you too yesterday. :wub:

Don't know why you're so annoyed Marge. He's only following family tradition

:laugh:

Oh Spike you gorgeous, gorgeous boy. I so hope to meet you soon. :wub:

I hope so too, of course you will have to adopt him because he WILL walk off with you :wink:

Feeling wibbly about my friend's funeral this afternoon. Last night I dreamt she was talking to me and saying she'll be around all summer but then she'll be going away, and not to worry about her

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Chasta

:GroupHug: Alex

:laugh: @ Collies R best

Glad you're sorted Snow, I think you made the board wobble with all those rood words:unsure:

Lovely collars, (and models) :wub:

:GroupHug: Marion & Jazz & Kazz

Think I've caught up now. Tis very windy here and Cherry is like Wil 'o' the Wisp running about, it always spooks her :rolleyes:

Had a headache all day and felt a bit fuzzy with it. Ok now though., so I'm going to get off the computer and chill a bit.

I have been feeling sick since this morning and had to go and lie down as it didn't feel so bad. Poor dogs had to wait until after 2pm before I got them out

:GroupHug:

I am wibbling. My CT scan on my brain is at last booked. 6th April. I wish they would have called me the day before. I work myself up thinking about them :(

Hope everything is fine :GroupHug:

My stupid brain doesn't seem to want anything to sink in. I memorise something over and over until I've got it word perfect, then I go onto something else and half an hour later, I've forgotten what I've memorised :( Oh well, if I fail tomorrow it's not the end of the world, cos the module I am doing should have been done last out of the five on this level as it's an integrative module, so I'm at a real disadvantage (wouldn't have done it except I was assured by the person whose company does the training that it was a stand-alone module, except my tutor thinks otherwise) :rolleyes:

Had a headache all day and felt a bit fuzzy with it. Ok now though., so I'm going to get off the computer and chill a bit.

Me too - haven't wanted to come on here and moan - I do enuf of that - but I've had the headache from hell for 3 days and bunged up sinuses and my top teeth ache. I'm really fuzzy too (but not in a hairy way ).

Is there a headachey bug going round?