UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

I just knew that the last few days were too good to last :( Flo's crashed again today :( She's spent the day sleeping either in her crate or on the sofa and looks fairly happy in herself, but she's just reluctant to move much or do anything other than sleep :err:

I took some photos of her sprawled out on the sofa :rolleyes: and, whilst I know that this position is always going to make her look thinner, I think that you can see a marked difference in her body shape now. You can make out her ribs and her waistline is drastically reduced. I've still not received the report from Langford and I should hope that her weight will be listed on there. At least we can see that the great carrot intake is working.

Skinny1.jpg

Skinny2.jpg

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: I hope that Flora is just managing any pain herself and resting as needed. She may be up and about again in a couple of days when she us rested. She looks very comfy on the sofa and I'm sure if Saffy could get on ours she would stay there day and night. :rolleyes:

Love the seductive Flora photos! :laugh: :wub:

Is she considering a career as a glamour model perchance?? Even down to the sultry look??

She would not stretch out like that if she was in bad pain.

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do :wink:

I did think that too about the stretching so I think the Tramadol is still doing it's thing, to a point :flowers:

I've *still* not had the report :err: I'll give them a call later and find out what's going on.

Flora had a really bad day yesterday :( :mecry: Hearing her yelping in pain over and over again certainly reminded me why we're going through all of this.

Thankfully, she's a bit more comfortable today and we finally got the news we were waiting on yesterday: the op can go ahead :elefant: It is going to be a bit "skin of the teeth" for getting a very small cup fitted to create a left hip socket :unsure: but hopefully it will work out ok.

It's possible that she may be going in next week :ohmy: as the second surgeon is potentially free then. Either that or she'll be going in mid-April after Fi has returned from her hols, as she's going to come and help me out with the hefty invalid for a little while :wub: I'm just waiting on yet another phone call to confirm a definite date.

I know that this is really dragging on and you must be bored to death with it all by now, but I just wanted to say how very very grateful I am to you all for being here and for continuing to wish my girl well :wub: :flowers: