UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

I forgot to say that I've now got some sweet potato in, thanks Missus Yantan :flowers:

Unfortunately, my poor girl has deteriorated again :mecry: Her pain levels have increased to the extent that I need to double her Tramadol dose in an attempt to control it :(

I've still not had a date through for the op, but I'll chase it again today. I really need to know that it's happening soon :(

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get any more info about her op today Sarah?

Her consultant was operating, Billy, so I need to wait for a call back :flowers:

:GroupHug: FloraDozer. Sarah, I wonder if you ring again if they can hurry up with the appointment? :unsure: :flowers:

I don't really want the appointment to be before Fi gets back from her hols though, Andrea, because Orca is here and Fi really wants to be with us when she goes in and to give me some physical support immediately after :flowers: I should imagine they're struggling enough to put it together for then anyway, all the consultants involved are men :rolleyes: :laugh:

The double dose of Tramadol seems to have taken effect at last. She's been dozing in the sun for a little while this afternoon, but has otherwise taken to her crate for some peace :wub:

Oh bless her. It must be so worrying Sarah :GroupHug: And too see her in pain and you can't do much to relieve it must be heart breaking. Have you tried acupuncture for her? I know it worked on me when my doctor administered it for pain relief. Just trying to grab at anything here you understand - apologies if you have already been down this route :flowers:

As always thinking of you and your little bull dozer :hug:

Sarah, just try and be strong for her. You have been doing a grand job with her. Not long to go now. :GroupHug: I know she must be breaking your heart. :mecry:

Didnt you say she was only on half doses of Tramadol? I hope the vet can give her something to ease her pain for the time being. :GroupHug:

As Yantan suggests, can you try accupuncture? Also, I remember Dawns Gnasher doing really well with his back pain with it. :flowers: