UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Thoughts, Wishes And Maybe Reiki Too Please. 11/3/09: Nige Has Asked For More Positive Thoughts.

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much for all your kind words, thoughts, prayers and wishes

just bobbed home to walk n feed the doglets, befer going to Lisa'a house to feed

her cat and her house bunny.

Am in tears reading all your posts, than you for the personal messages and

the texts as well, it means more to me than I am able to tell you.

Lisa had a restfull night (ish), she dozed for about 20 minutes at a time, I spent a second night

on the Z bed in her room (our wedding night :) ) so I was able to keep her drinking fluids

throughout the night too.

Dogs are downstairs suspiciously quite after feeding, they know something is up so are being

extra good. I just wish Lisa could see them all one more time...

My Cliffy is such a mummys boy and adores her totally, and she feels the same way too

the others miss her as much as she misses them, and i know her cat n bunn do to.

Have been racking my brains how

to integrate them all together (as Lisa & I never got the chance to move out of our own homes, and get a new

one together, Tessie is really cat aggressive and probablly rabbit too, trouble is I am very close to both her

pets, Pavlova the cat and Edwina Bunny - (lop eared) so am at a loss to know what will happen to them.

sorry to ramble, just off to feed said cat n rabbit, then back to see Lisa

ps I posted a thread in Oct 2007 stating that my friend had just lost her wobbly old border collie ( a rescue)

and that there was a big collie shaped hole in her life, well that friend turned out to be Lisa, and

very shortly after that we started dating.

It was her lovely wobbly old border collies (Bruce :wub: ) gotcha day on March 3rd, she had him at age 4 ish and he was

15 when he passed, Bruce baby, I loved you then, and I still love you now, thank you so much for bringing your

mum and me together, you are a very special boy :wub:

:GroupHug: Nigel

Perhaps you could ask if you could take Cliffy into see her. When my friend was very poorly in ITU we asked and they let us take her dogs in to visit, they even turned a blind eye when Josh (a lumping great golden retriever) climbed on the bed with her.

Wishing you both happiness :flowers:

Many many congratulations on your marriage!

As for seeing her animals...can her bed be moved to a day room or somewhere with access to an outdoor area, that you could bring them to? It seems such a shame that she can't see them. Her dream to be married has come true, surely there's some way to get her this dream as well?

I smuggled a Bengal cat belonging to my vicar friend Simon into the hospice. The staff turned a blind eye as long as the door was shut.

Have you got a camera Nige ? Lisa deserves at least photos of her pets and you deserve at least some photos of this part of your life. We would love to see Lisa and to share this time with you.

I hope your Lisa manages to see Cliffy - I'm sure the hospital could engineer a meeting somehow? (I'd ask one sympathetic member of staff, rather than go through official channels - and sneak him in quickly - but that's just me :wink: . Then, even if the official answer is no, it's too late - you can always take the blame and say you made it impossible for the first person to say no.)

As for the cat and the bunny, when you have time to think about them, something will sort itself out. I can imagine you won't want to lose them, since they're a part of Lisa's life too. You'll work something out.

Meantime, if Lisa doesn't have any photos of the gang (hers and yours), can you arrange that?

You're in all our thoughts. :GroupHug: