UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Thoughts, Wishes And Maybe Reiki Too Please. 11/3/09: Nige Has Asked For More Positive Thoughts.

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Nigel

Perhaps you could ask if you could take Cliffy into see her. When my friend was very poorly in ITU we asked and they let us take her dogs in to visit, they even turned a blind eye when Josh (a lumping great golden retriever) climbed on the bed with her.

Wishing you both happiness :flowers:

Thank you all

just nipped home to feed/walk doglets and feed bunny/cat too. I have taken loads of pics on my

phone of all the dogs, and the cat n bunny too, am hoping i can smuggle cliffy in my sports bags as he is ickle

but hee needs a wash as he has developed a pooy bum for some reason, and i need to get back asap, it takes an hour

to clean/dry him, and i cant afford to be away from Lisa that long right now.

she can only open her eyes for a few seconds at a time to seeing pics is difficult, she hasnt been able

to even see our wedding pics which were developed same day, she is in a room all to herself (with me for company

on the z bed)

thanks all, every positive good thought, prayer and reiki would be hugely appreciated xxx

Nige xx

Thinking of you both. Hope you like this.

The life that I have is all that I have,

And the life that I have is yours.

The love that I have of the life that I have is yours and yours and yours.

A sleep that I have, a rest I shall have, yet death will be but a pause.

For the peace of my years, in the long green grass will be yours and yours and yours.

Leo Marks (1940)