UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

The sachets come in packs of 21, but your Counsellor should let you choose 21 sachets of whichever flavour you want. I've never been told to buy a whole box full :unsure:

Me neither

I tended to stick to the same sachet flavours - chocolate, chocolate mint & raspberry :rolleyes:

Raspberry??? Am I missing out on a flavour????????

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither

Raspberry??? Am I missing out on a flavour????????

Unless I got it confused with strawberry :unsure: :laugh:

I found out at the CD conference before Christmas that there is a new porridge coming out - apple and cinnamon :biggrin: I've tried some, its nice

is the CD thing good?!?! off to read up on it!! does it only help certain ppl.....

like the fact the 'special K' diet only works if you have a huge BMI whihc they only put in small print on back of box......so does sod all for joe bloggs but boosts their sales...... need a good diet for OH.....we did do ok on slimming world last yr

Phew!! I was hoping that although the flavours come in boxes of 21 sachet they'd let you mix and match :)

I'm looking at going on sole source plus because I can't drink black coffee/tea unless its green tea, so I would get a 200ml milk allowance a day which she said is fine as I drink decaffeinated tea or coffee anyway.

Flavour wise I'm looking at trying a couple of the soups and will have to try the shake flavours and see what I think as I'm not keen on the more typical shake flavours (chocolate, strawberry and banana) awkward me never :rolleyes:

I'll be joining in for sure :wink: I reckon I'd like to lose about a stone and a half (although i've not weighed myself) but I've got lots of clothes that are a bit too tight and I can't really wear at the moment :unsure:

I'm thinking about doing Slimming World as I've done that before and it worked really but I'm not sure whether to just try and have a go myself at home or to actually go to the classes :unsure:

I was going to go back on the Cambridge diet this Monday but I'm all flu-ed up at the moment so might put it back a week. I seriously need to do something, though, cos I can't get into clothes I owned a year ago. I have the same problem as Heva with a knee injury but I find the Air Walker almost zero impact.

:unsure: according to my scales i have lost 3lbs since I started on Friday !! I am really chuffed if I have x :)

That's great, but try not to weigh yourself too much. I always aim for weekly at about the same time of day, usually first thing just wearing pj's. Your weight can fluctuate day to day, so you might hit a 'bad' day which can put you off.

Think I need to join this as I want to loose about 3 stone, my main problem is that I am a very fussy eater so find dieting hard. I have done weight watchers on-line before and found it suits me so will probably do that. I have though found something that is working for me since the start of December I have tried to reduce the amount of wheat I eat, I am eating rye bread (although I think it is a wheat/rye combination). I still have my staple diet of pasta and garlic bread but eat whole wheat pasta and bread. Since then I have lost about half a stone and I haven't changed anything else and had my birthday and Christmas!

My first goal is another half stone in next three weeks as I am off skiing then!

If I went on a diet I would be able to buy smaller clothes (tho probably still have problems getting trousers long enough), I would not have to face the Michelin Woman in the mirror after a shower, I would possibly not be reduced to a red faced sweating lump after going up hills BUT I would not have the weight necessary to hold on to Jed'n'Bo when they are desperate to get onto the beach etc... so send your unwanted chocs to me and I will nobly sacrifice my slenderness to eat them for you.....

If I went on a diet I would be able to buy smaller clothes (tho probably still have problems getting trousers long enough), I would not have to face the Michelin Woman in the mirror after a shower, I would possibly not be reduced to a red faced sweating lump after going up hills BUT I would not have the weight necessary to hold on to Jed'n'Bo when they are desperate to get onto the beach etc... so send your unwanted chocs to me and I will nobly sacrifice my slenderness to eat them for you.....

Oooh I never thought of that! :laugh: You are so kind to volunteer for such a hard task. :laugh: :D