UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Wii fit for Christmas and have been trying to use it for at least half an hour every other day. So far Ive lost 4lbs which isnt a huge amount but its a start :biggrin:

I beg to differ! If you saw what 4lbs of fat looked like you would be well chuffed with yourself. Well done Amy. :flowers:

Wish I could lose 4lbs. Stayed the same at SW tonight. Just can't get back in to it :(

I am wondering if I will have that problem as I am feeling a bit half-hearted about going back but am getting heavier by the week. :rolleyes:

I hope that once I go to group it will spur me on.

I am wondering if I will have that problem as I am feeling a bit half-hearted about going back but am getting heavier by the week. :rolleyes:

I hope that once I go to group it will spur me on.

I know what you mean. I am determined from tomorrow to be really strict. I do not want to put anymore weight on. If I don't keep an eye on myself, I will get larger :( I had my wedding as an incentive last year. Good luck :wink:

memememememe I want to join in please

I think I'm going to have to just do more excercise than actually diet. I'm pretty carp at them and it gets quite annoying when the boys start whinging about dinners.

I HAVE to be a bridesmaid in a few months and I'm the chubbiest one out of the 3 so I'm going to pledge to get on my treadmill every night (starting tommorrow :rolleyes: ). For every night I don't go on (up until the wedding) I'll be donating a pound to the OC just to make it a bit more worthwhile. I can see this emptying my pockets :laugh: :laugh:

I started CD today and so far so good and no headache as yet! :unsure:

When I first started CD I didn't get a headache at all. When I went back on after I went to Italy, I had a bad head from the 3rd day. Keep drinking the water and hopefully any headache will be kept at bay.

I went to a bikers ball on Saturday, my sister and her friend came with us, Lynne was always bigger than me and has lost a huge amount of weight in 2008 and on this photo it looks like I am the big sister now :mecry:

bikersball.jpg

So with my son announcing his marraige on the 11th July its time for me to drop a few dress sizes. I have got the air walker in front of the telly and did an hour on it before for the soaps, have bought and am using half spoon sugar (I hate sweetners and the taste they leave) and replaced the full milk for semi skimmed. My downfall is my brews, I always have one on the go with 2 sugars and full milk in it so I am hoping that will make the difference

Good to hear you're doing ok in your first few days, Nic :flowers:

I'm off to see my CD lady in the morning - will be the first time I've been weighed for a few weeks :unsure: I know I've put on but going tomorrow will get me focussed again and get the extra pounds back off :wink: