UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is a very good day for fugee weigh-ins :biggrin:

:( I went and re-registered at SW. Had my weigh in and am now heavier than my mother. :mecry:

I hope that next week I can join you all in enjoying a weight loss.

Well done to those that lost. :flowers: Especially Nic, what a great start!

Julia, your loss will show next week. :wink:

Jacket spud with low cal beans, lentil & onion risotto, beany stew, ratatoiulle... that kinda stuff.

I've cut bread/cakes/crisps/biscuits/cheese etc completely out of my diet.

That's probably why a small loss - its the carbs! If you're going to do CD equivalent of 800cals, you can't have potatoes etc:

Three Cambridge meals

175g portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)

275g portion of white fish

275g quorn or tofu

325g reduced fat cottage cheese

250g plain cottage cheese

3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw)

340ml skimmed milk

Continue to drink at least 2.25l (4 pts) of water per day.

If you were on the next step up, ie 1000cals, then you can have cabs, but a small amount.

Your body will hold onto the carbs, however small an amount. Have a look in your CD books or check their website or better still, see a counsellor again. I've found you have to follow the plan or it doesn't work. It's not one that you can tweak around really :flowers:

I think I'm going to have to do 100% Slimming World, then :(

The thought of not having a 'hearty' evening meal at this time of year, especially when I start in the dark and finish in the dark, is too depressing to entertain.

I still can't believe I've not lost more, though, cos I was eating absolute rubbish until the new year; a Subway a day and a danish a day as well as toast for brekkie and crap like pizza in the evening :crying_anim:

:cheer: Well done to those who have lost weight this week :flowers:

I have not been quite as good as I should have been, probably more of a maintenance week so should hopefully have stayed the same tomorrow.

:GroupHug: Claz, that is the beauty of SW, you can have proper meals and lose weight :flowers:

:GroupHug: Andrea, you look fine to me :flowers:

I think I'm going to have to do 100% Slimming World, then :(

The thought of not having a 'hearty' evening meal at this time of year, especially when I start in the dark and finish in the dark, is too depressing to entertain.

Tell me about it! Out with the dogs at 5.45am, work, then out in the cold again at about half 7 in the evening. And only 3 CD packs a day. But to be honest, no other diet works as well for me so I just get on with it. I know its not for everyone and tbh, you might well find you're better on SW if you're missing proper food so much :flowers: