UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

I am picking up a lot of poo daily , its not dog poo ( lord only knows where they actually do it here ) and Elephants wait untill you have just finished cleaning there bed before having a crap :laugh:

You'd need wheelie bin liners for those then, not scented nappy bags :laugh:

Poor old Elephant, Sam, hope he will be ok

Its all go here.....

100_0409.jpg

Aww :wub:

Have visited the dentist - I have an abcess :(

Five days of antibiotics and tooth out in two weeks time :(

Only on the Refuge could we be discussing where our pets poo :laugh: :laugh:

Ouch Val!! :GroupHug:

My 3 are tired out, we had another nice walk this afternoon down the abbey stadium. Korks and Ozzy must be mad they both went for a dip :rolleyes: Snoops had more sense and stuck by me. :laugh:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Jules, hope it gets sorted

Julia, hope Misty is ok, enjoy your curry :flowers:

Ouch Val, hope the anti-b's kick in quickly :flowers:

We have had some action here... Kenza has moved tho the sofa in the diining room, and Tilli is snuggled up to OB, but if I get up to get the camera she'll follow me :rolleyes:

Wish dinner would hurry up... Im hungreeeee

:laugh: at the activity in the House of Chasta

Hope MistyMoo is ok, Julia :GroupHug:

Jules, glad you're feeling a bit brighter about things :flowers:

:GroupHug: for ouchy Val's teefs

:wacko: :laugh: at the poo talk earlier

RMF: I'm all ahead of myself this evening. Ready for work, boys have had their walk so I'm now having a coffee before I go to work. Where I will then drink more coffee :rolleyes: Despite all my coffee intake last night, i slept straight through from 8am to 4pm today :wink:

No worries Cheryl. Sadly you have just doomed me to having to do something else this weekend I think. :laugh: I has sent you a pm.

I seem to have a problem with my emails. Loads going missing so if anyone doesn't hear back from me quickly I haven't received it. Likewise if you have offered to do something for Oldies and haven't had something back from me it's cos a message has gone missing again as I'm up to date with sending stuff through to folks. So please give me a dig.

Loving the pic of Chasta's lot. :wub:

Pleased you're feeling better about things Jules. :GroupHug:

Hope Misty Moo is ok. :GroupHug:

Ouch Val that sounds painful. Hope the antibios help very soon and it's less painful for you. :GroupHug:

I have poop picked the garden and walked doglets.

I'm now doing a bit of cleaning.

I actually feel much better today,like a weight has been taken off my shoulders knowing Mark from Amicus is on my side now.Ta for your continued support :flowers:

That's good to hear Jules :flowers:

Have visited the dentist - I have an abcess :(

Five days of antibiotics and tooth out in two weeks time :(

Ouch. I hope the antibiotics start working soon :GroupHug:

I am a bit wibbly about Whuppety Jake and Treacle Cat both going in for dentals tomorrow. I'd rather it was me, even though I had three horrible injections when I had my own done today :rolleyes:

Mel, sorry that life is so rubbish at the moment. :GroupHug:

Mags, i hope your son is ok. He is very brave. :GroupHug:

Just saying a quick bye for now as we're off to Heathrow this afternoon and flying out to South Africa for 2 weeks at 6.30am tomorrow. See u all when we get back!

Alexis, have a fab holiday.

I am picking up a lot of poo daily , its not dog poo ( lord only knows where they actually do it here ) and Elephants wait untill you have just finished cleaning there bed before having a crap :laugh:

You must be really fit by now! :laugh: Sorry to hear about the old elephant. How do you treat flystrike on an elephant?

Jules, glad that you are feeling better. :flowers:

Val :GroupHug:

Julia, enjoy your curry. I hope Misty is better by the morning. :GroupHug:

Ange, would love to see the pic of Rob. :biggrin:

Mog, take an evening off and chill. :GroupHug:

Kazz, have you gotten hold of her yet? Maybe they are both at the hospital? Phones have to be switched off. :unsure: I hope you speak to them soon.

I am off work tomorrow. :biggrin:

evening. Im back and am not even going to attempt to read back tonight. my body clock is on about 3.15am which means i have been up for 22.5 hours.

I had a fantastic time, thanks sam, and will get my pics up and bore people to death with it all in a day or 2 :laugh: For now, i am trying to keep my aching body up a few more hours to try and get back onto uk time. I have muscles aching from siting on an elephant, that i didnt know could ache :laugh:

Welcome back Di, look forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing the pics.

I think I'm am going to sneak off to bed in a minute, OH had a meeting with 'most important client' followed by lunch. MIC likes to drink a lot, OH still not back, I foresee pished OH therefore I think I make sure I'm asleep before he gets home. Pished OH = non stop talkative OH - he can chat with the hounds instead! :laugh: