UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wftyuyuiop] rrtrertytuuuwrureurtturteuut

The above is Georgias message to Noah. She typed it herself. I just know he'll understand :laugh:

he says yes thanks, blue, 47 and sossjis ( honest )

ooh and he says he loves her too and but he can't come round to see her as he is not allowed on the bus by himself

Sam, is Mark home yet? if so, is he sober? :D

ooh yes piddly stop out Green arrived at the station at 2 am , he was not any where near as drunk as last year but maybe he sobered up on the train as it was the last one and stopped every where

he says yes thanks, blue, 47 and sossjis ( honest )

ooh and he says he loves her too and but he can't come round to see her as he is not allowed on the bus by himself

ooh yes piddly stop out Green arrived at the station at 2 am , he was not any where near as drunk as last year but maybe he sobered up on the train as it was the last one and stopped every where

Glad to hear that he got home OK this year. :rolleyes:

I'm off to bed now with my camera book :biggrin: :wavey:

I am very very fed up of blowing my nose and I just want to sleeeeep. How long does the lurgy thing last for goodness sake :angry: Just heard some NHS blokey on the news saying the health service is stretched to its limit because lots of people are poorly.

Glad to hear Spike is doing OK :wub:

Morning :wavey:

Didn't catch up in the end last night so :GroupHug: if you need one.

RMF : I wish this lurgy would feck off, I am sick of it now :glare:

Sick of it too, now. I had snuffles in Scotland, then it turned into this full blown hot cold snot sneeze drip goo cough thing over a week ago :( Go away germs.

Spike is still doing well :wub:

:pinkie: Guinn isn't bad, either. Got to her feet easier this morning, managed the step up to the patio after she'd done her wees.

I am very very fed up of blowing my nose and I just want to sleeeeep. How long does the lurgy thing last for goodness sake :angry: Just heard some NHS blokey on the news saying the health service is stretched to its limit because lots of people are poorly.

If it's anything like Georgias plague it'll last at least three weeks :rolleyes: She's kindly shared the bunged up nose part with her parents :rolleyes:

I am unbelievably disfecking organised this year - until this morning I had not really even thought about what day Xmas was or when exactly it was in relation to today.... it's suddenly hit me with a ton of bricks that the funeral is on the 22nd which means I won't be back home til the 23rd and if I want a Turkey and xmas goodies I will have to get my overpadded bum into gear quick smart and get shopping on the 23rd :wacko: so much for relaxing thats gonna have to wait for another week or so I guess :wacko: