UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

The washing machine will be here Thursday afternoon. :cool:

I've updated my gumtree ad looking for work so here's hoping. Have put more info on this time so maybe that will get a result.

It's a lot warmer out today which meant lots of dogs out. Fergus decided he had to sniff every leaf in the neighbourhood just in case.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just had my sky+ installed in the hope of never missing bones and criminal minds again when Im away.

I love my Sky + :wink:

We have been invited by the butcher for a christmas drink down at the abbatoir :worried_anim:

Well, thats not the kind of invite you get everyday :unsure:

Always hopeful :laugh: :flowers:

:laugh:

Its been a bit dark so I shall put the lighter throw on the sofa for tomorrow. Watching and waiting for movement has kept me busy for most of today :laugh:

Laura :GroupHug:

Jazz, good luck for the op hun :flowers:

:GroupHug: and good thoughts for your Uncle and all of you Mags.

We have had a walk up into town to the outdoor market with the dogs. Picked up a lovely real holly wreath for the door. It doesn't take much to please me. :rolleyes:

Edited cos I put leaf instead of wreath :laugh:

Edited by redditchlady

OH MY GODDDDDDD

Ive just had 'the call!' Im going in for my knee replacement on friday, have it done saturday!!!! Just go to get through the assessment tomorrow

Good luck with the new knee. New knee for the new year!

We have been invited by the butcher for a christmas drink down at the abbatoir :worried_anim:

This has made me laugh :laugh: could not think of anything I would want to do less. Having worked opposite an abbatoir, I became a vegi!

Had to leave a school where I was supply teaching yesterday, had a call from daughters school that she was ill. Son spent most of night coughing, so had to take him to the docs this morning. Guess what - its a virus!! I have now lost another days work, and I have 2 weeks unpaid holiday approaching :unsure:

How very festive. :sick01: :ohno02:

Had to leave a school where I was supply teaching yesterday, had a call from daughters school that she was ill. Son spent most of night coughing, so had to take him to the docs this morning. Guess what - its a virus!! I have now lost another days work, and I have 2 weeks unpaid holiday approaching :unsure:

Oh dear. Great timing, eh? :GroupHug:

Jazz thats wonderful, a new year with added mobility and you wont be expected to cook christmas dinner :)

she didn't have to cook dinner,she is supposed to be coming here Xmas Day. Have to see if she is up to driving that quickly. Good luck Jazz. :GroupHug:

I have just been to an OAP's Xmas Party at my mums place and I was in hysterics. A family of 4 came to entertain with singing,dancing and infantile prattle. It would have been an insult to the residents intelligence if it hadn't been so funny. It was older parents,40 something daughter and 20ish grandaughter,all out of tune and the dad looked asleep half the time! :rolleyes: My mum and her friend rarely drink but had two sherries each and were tipsy. They were better than the entertainment! :laugh: There was a raffle and I ,very shamefacedly. won 4 times................I never usually win anything !! I had a good time tho.

On the way home I saw something sad/strange/funny. By the side of the road there was a large dead deer. Not funny at all ................but the jack russell humping it was !! :rolleyes: x

she didn't have to cook dinner,she is supposed to be coming here Xmas Day. Have to see if she is up to driving that quickly. Good luck Jazz. :GroupHug:

On the way home I saw something sad/strange/funny. By the side of the road there was a large dead deer. Not funny at all ................but the jack russell humping it was !! :rolleyes: x

How lovely shall send driving thoughts on xmas day

and Cher are you ure you and Lesley (trallyn sp?) arent one of the same, things like that only seem to happen to you 2!

Run free deer :mecry: , and little jack, well just like a little man :laugh: