UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

Dolly was sick overnight, which is very unlike her :( I'm hoping its just some kind of stress reaction to yesterdays tests.

In herself, she's still bright and perky and her breathing is a lot easier with hardly any coughing. I'll just have to wait patiently for Thursday and hope that the mass is shrinking :unsure:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the ABs (as they are strong) made her sick?

Not sure, but Dolly's been having them since Saturday morning. I'm trying to think it was stress from yesterday's visit to the vets as she was conscious while scanned, rather than think the mass is affecting her digestive system some how. Dolly hasn't been sick since, but after her dinner this evening she was eating grass :unsure:

If they've been looking into her oesophagus (sp) then it could just be a tad inflamed. I know it's hard not to panic with what she's been through but hopefully it will just have been a one off as a result of that.

Here's another thinking "feck off lumpy bits" thoughts for Dolly Doodles and a hooge :GroupHug: for you :flowers:

If they've been looking into her oesophagus (sp) then it could just be a tad inflamed. I

They haven't done since Friday though :unsure: I've had to come to work and leave Dolly and as its the first night I've not been with her since last week, I'll probably worry all night :rolleyes:

Can you not put BumpyCam on to keep an eye on her? :unsure:

I didn't think of that and I'm now at work :rolleyes: Thank you though :flowers:

My neighbour will be going in later to walk Sir H and put them both to bed and she will phone me if there is anything wrong.