UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

Dolly has been to see the vet this evening after she started having problems breathing and being unable to walk more than a few yards without stopping and panting. Laryngeal Paralysis was mentioned and seeing how Dolly was compared to a week ago, Malcolm thinks she does have LP :(

He wants to do an endoscopy, x-rays, bloods and thyroid tests so Dolly Doodle will be spending tomorrow in the vets. I'm not sure how she will find it as she's never stayed in the vets since I've had her and she is very bonded to me.

After losing 3 dogs in the space of 9 months, it goes without saying that I'm worried about Dolly, not just for tomorrow but if she goes on to have the tie back operation but she can't carry on as she is, poor thing :wub:

tecks3.jpg

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh poor Dolly :(

In many ways, I'm pleased it's been picked up and the vet is taking the right steps. Your vets do sound ace though and don't think a day with a nice vet will be too bad for Dolly :flowers:

Will be thinking of you both and sending lots of get well very soon thoughts :GroupHug:

Oh poor Dolly :(

In many ways, I'm pleased it's been picked up and the vet is taking the right steps. Your vets do sound ace though and don't think a day with a nice vet will be too bad for Dolly :flowers:

Will be thinking of you both and sending lots of get well very soon thoughts :GroupHug:

My vets are fantastic but I guess part of me would have liked to have not spent so much time there. The other potential downside is that if, and its more than likely, Dolly does need the tie back, it will need to be referred as my vet can't do it. Well, he said he could, but he hasn't done enough to be confident that he would be doing the right thing :(