UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all three of you and a gazillion positive thoughts for that mass to shrink away. I'm glad to hear that Dolly is still perky though and doesn't sound like she's ready to give up on life just yet, so don't even think about that yet Wendy.

I'm completely confused now by all the information but just hope that the x-rays on Thursday show that the mass has reduced in size. Otherwise, the risk is that as the mass cannot be removed, it will close of her airway and she will suffocate :mecry: I don't want her to suffer but at the same time, she's just got too much life in her for me to let her go now :mecry:

:( So much to take in. I'm so sorry it wasn't better news :mecry: Lots more :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all of you.

Wendy, I am so sorry it's not operable. :mecry:

Hoping now that Dolly has plenty of quality time left with you :GroupHug:

However long or short that time may be I know she'll have the best and couldn't ask for a better and more loving home :wub: :GroupHug: :wub:

Jules

xx

Loads of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all three of you and a gazillion positive thoughts for that mass to shrink away. I'm glad to hear that Dolly is still perky though and doesn't sound like she's ready to give up on life just yet, so don't even think about that yet Wendy.

:GroupHug: for you all.

I agree with Billy - Dolly certainly doesn't sound like she's ready to give up yet, Wendy. She's a fighter - she has to be to have survived the life she had prior to living with you. Just take it one day and one test at a time.

Will be thinking of you all.