UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good thoughts for Dolly for tomorrow and for any subsequent surgery. I know its a huge worry but have heard of several good results with the tie-back operation. I do think one of the things recommended for LP dogs is that they are fed on raised feeders.

Lots of good thoughts for Dolly for tomorrow and for any subsequent surgery. I know its a huge worry but have heard of several good results with the tie-back operation. I do think one of the things recommended for LP dogs is that they are fed on raised feeders.

Thanks Nettie :flowers: Dolly doesn't eat from the proper raised feeder but does have her dinner on the bottom step of the stairs and has done since she arrived here. The water bowl is in the raised unit and so is Sir H's bowl which Dolly takes responsibility for cleaning :rolleyes:

Will be thinking of you and Dolly tomorrow

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

If you need to reconsider Saturday's run, I'm sure we can cover your leg between us, as i'm sure you'll want to be with Dolly, just shout up.

Roz x

Thanks Roz :flowers: The vet said that Dolly would only have the minimum pre-med/sedative/GA as they need to see the larynx in a near 'normal' state, or as he put it, "so she's practically biting my hand" :unsure: If I am worried about leaving her though, I'll get in touch first thing Saturday morning :flowers:

Oh Wendy, I am sorry. Lots and lots of positive thoughts emanating from this household for you and Dolly :GroupHug:

It might be worth having a word with Clazuk about this - I'm sure that her boy Shadow suffered from LP and was operated on successfully.