UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebejo Bookmakers

According to the betting the result is a forgone conclusion and we'll be suffering Mario for at least another week.

Alex 1/20

Mario 7/1

I am loving Paddy Powers 'cliche' betting :biglaugh: Which one will Davina say first?

Singles Only. Applies to 1st cliché used by Davina Live on Channel 4 Friday 20th June, 9pm - 10pm & 10.30pm - 11.05pm. If she fails to say any of the exact phrase below, bets will be void. Does not include anything said before the main shows in previews.

I love it

4 - 1

Hilarious/Hirarious!

12 - 1

It's too close to call

25 - 1

Now Then

6 - 1

The time has come

14 - 1

Did you fancy Mohamed?

33 - 1

I'm coming to get you

6 - 1

The public have voted

16 - 1

Ofcom Complaints

33 - 1

Are you ready?

8 - 1

Game Plan

16 - 1

Here are your best bits?

33 - 1

Member I told you

10 - 1

Are they for real?

18 - 1

Who do you want to win?

40 - 1

Ladies & Gentlemen

10 - 1

The wait is over

20 - 1

Who do you blame?

40 - 1

You decide

10 - 1

You clashed

25 - 1

Will you keep in contact?

50 - 1

You know what

12 - 1

Any regrets?

25 - 1

What have you learned?

50 - 1

I'm so excited!

12 - 1

Where to begin!

25 - 1

What she said that finally got her evicted was shocking:

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

Quote taken from The Guardian article http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/jun/1...nnel4.realitytv

Darnell: Sylvia is keeping it real, said if it had been me, I'd have thrown water over somebody.

Alex: I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that. This is three months, do you know what I mean? Three months in a house.

Everyone's got to come outside the house. Personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean? We're just inside the house.

I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house, strong, so solid, strong. I look forward to whatever the result.

If I get out first, I get out, make the plans. Everyone's got to come out after that. Every single one of you come out afterwards, remember I told you. Like I say, my team is strong, so strong.

2220BST

Alex: I just can't wait to see my mans [sic] and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends.

Darnell: Collabos.

Alex: They got some instructions to follow out.

2230BST

Darnell was born in Ipswich but raised in the US

Darnell: That's what I mean...I've never seen anything like this, the people in here aren't real. It's like that movie s***, like movie people in here.

Alex: If you go, you get to make all the plans that you wanna make. When you're in here you can't do certain things. In my life I'm used to doing certain things.

You know people piss me off and I do something, like. I can't actually do that while I'm here. But like I say, I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."