UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it and have watched it every year since it started. I just find the opportunity to people watch is too good to turn down. I do get moments when I could happily put my foot thro the telly and I do think it overruns by 2 or 3 weeks but no doubt I shall still be there to the end :laugh:

I am loving this years house and on first impressions I like the geeky one (Luke :unsure: )

Used to love Dermott but have gradually gone off him so will not miss him on BBLB.

Where is all the daytime coverage :unsure: I'm with you on that one Cheryl. You cannot get into it properly and make your own mind up about people without being able to watch at will. The highlights are too heavily edited and give a false picture :angry:

The best series for me was the one that Alex was in. It was brilliant that year. They've hit some dud patches since. I think they try and put too many weirdos in there these days.

I agree! Didn't watch it last night as it was my wedding anniversary and we went out for a yummy meal :) Don't think I missed much and probably won't watch much of it, just bits now and again. You watch, I'll end up being addicted and top poster on this thread :laugh: