UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aunt Sally

staffymad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aunt Sally sounded like an amazing character. You did her proud in the time you had here and she sounded very happy indeed. Bless her. Now restored to full health again. My old lurcher, Ben had cataracts in both eyes, was deaf, had such bad arthritis that his spine was curved and used to pace up and down, up and down. We let him go too, so very hard, but you know when the time is right. I understand your pain. :GroupHug:

Oh Sarah, I am so, so sorry. :GroupHug: If I could take away the pain that you are feeling are the moment, I would. :GroupHug:

Aunt Sally found the all love that she needed when she arrived on your doorstep. A very special dog for a very special family. Thinking of you and your family.

Run young and free at the bridge Aunt Sally. :wub:

I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news :mecry:

Aunt Sally was a special little lady who has been an elderly Star with all :wub:

I will always remember these comments ‘Come on Layla, take me back for my tea now please’?†With that special picture which is still on our wall at work and will now stay as a tribute to Aunt Sally.

Thinking of Sarah and her family

:GroupHug: to you all

Cheryl & Mike xxx

You gave that dog, 2 1/2 years of love and happy times, its those memories she has taken with her.

:mecry: My thoughts exactly. two and a half years would have almost if not completely wiped out any bad memories this lovely old lady had.

What a time she had with you - luckly ickle girl.

Thank you to your hubby too - because without him Aunt Sally would have been elsewhere.