UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aunt Sally

staffymad

Im so sorry for your loss, Aunt Sally sounds and looks like a wonderful addition and i can completely understand where you come from when you say you wish you had had her always, its exactly how i feel obout our oldie Jess :(

You made Aunt Sallys last time here the best shed ever had and im sure she was grateful and thankful for you for knowing that the time was right for her to be forever young over the bridge :lily: :wub:

Thoughts are with you :GroupHug:

Run forever free Aunt Sally :wub:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry to hear this news, it was always very clear how much you and your whole family loved this little princess. I am one of many who will never forget her story and could never find enough words to thank you, and those just like you, that gave an oldie such a happy ending. I'll never forget her sad little face on the poundie pic....how quickly that facial expression was permanently changed on meeting you!! Sweet dreams AuntySal :wub: :mecry:

Thank you, Kelly :GroupHug:

One week on - and the gap she's left is huge. However, I am not miserable, as I knew it really was her time to leave. 'Tis a selfish ache for her I have - because looking back, those last months were a struggle for her.

I bring her home on Friday. We will bury her ashes in her favorite spot in the garden. I've bought a japonica shrub called 'Little Princess' to plant - blossoms pink flowers May - June. Seems right. If ever we did move from this house.. it was here that she adored, so here she should rest.

Laddie really misses her.

Kelly - I must let you know - Queen Bonnie is still going strong :wub: She's had 2 more operations for lumpy bits - and is still ruling the roost with Sam and Kevin. Doted on, as she should be! Still has twice daily walks, and a dogsitter if alone longer than an hour... more bling/collars/clothes/beds than 5 dogs would need. They absolutely adore her - and her them.

I didn't "know" Aunt Sally as I am only a newish member here but she sounds so very special. You gave her her dignity and let her go when the time was right. You are a very special person to be able to do that for her.

Run free old girl, Sarah will meet you again in heaven.

Anne

Kelly - I must let you know - Queen Bonnie is still going strong :wub: She's had 2 more operations for lumpy bits - and is still ruling the roost with Sam and Kevin. Doted on, as she should be! Still has twice daily walks, and a dogsitter if alone longer than an hour... more bling/collars/clothes/beds than 5 dogs would need. They absolutely adore her - and her them.

I cannot believe that dog, there's defying the odds and then there's blowing the odds clean out of the water :rolleyes: :laugh: . Please give her a hug from me when you see her, I do mention her to David my vet everytime I see him...what was it? six months max that he gave her I believe? Good on her, she deserves every second of her extra time in a home with a family who actually appreciate how special she is. :wub: :wub: