UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

I've got the All Terrain ones in black, so not as noticable as the loud colours. I wear mine as slippers indoors throughout the year :laugh:

One thing I've found though, when wearing them walking I have to use the back straps properly, rather than treating them as mooles, cos I feel the need to grip with my toes and end up with rubbing on the tops of my feet. :unsure: But they look better with the straps forward and out of use :rolleyes:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want something you can wear to paddle in the river and are comfortable etc look at Land's End's Beach Trekkers / River Trekkers / Water shoes.

I lived in my Beach Trekkers last year - comfortable, quick drying, and not ugly :wink:

They are ugly & after a while they feel like a saggy pair of old slippers. Mine made my hips hurt as I don't think I walk well in them so I don't wear them too often.

I had some immitation crocs which was given to me and they were uncomforable and made walking difficult. Someone told me that they help you walk if you have fibromyalgia which I have so I bought the proper ones. I am finding walking a lot better now and have lived in them all winter. :wub:

I have a pair of Crocs (the mule sandal type) in Black for 'best' and a brown original pair for wearing with jeans and slobbing about - I alternated both pairs all last summer and even wore the brown ones in the winter! I really don't give a damn about looking 'good', so they suit me fine.

I bought the boys a pair of cheap fake ones and they fell to pieces within a week (strap popper came off).

You do need to be careful if you have a dog whose not out of the 'chewy' phase, as Crocs do seem to be extra attractive.............

I had some immitation crocs which was given to me and they were uncomforable and made walking difficult. Someone told me that they help you walk if you have fibromyalgia which I have so I bought the proper ones. I am finding walking a lot better now and have lived in them all winter. :wub:

Are you insinuating I have the imitation ones :ohmy: how very dare you :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :flowers:

Someone told me that they help you walk if you have fibromyalgia which I have so I bought the proper ones. I am finding walking a lot better now and have lived in them all winter. :wub:

Oh has FMS and he nicked my pair so had to buy another!! :laugh: :laugh:

Theyre DEAD comfy and i prefer them over my trainers and also wear them pretty much day in and out, theyre the black ones so go with pretty much anything.

On the screen they look plasticy (as the OH put it, and which he stubbornly said "No" when i repeatedly asked him if he wanted a pair when i bought my first set,.... :rolleyes: :laugh: ), but not in "real", i really like em! :biggrin:

I bought mine new off ebay :biggrin:

Edited by willowisp

Ive had a few pairs from www.lookatmycrazyshoes.com but lately ive found quite a few of the uk sites have been out of stock every time ive tried to order. my summer buys, sobek and scutes have come direct from crocs... crocs. Ive tracked them accross europe each day and its taken 5 days for them to get here